NEW MEMBER NEEDS HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW MEMBER NEEDS HELP

I see we have a new member that might need some help. His name is Zoey Stables and is racing a horse that isn't trained ( Mississippi Xo ). I hope he sees this post and ask for help. plus get the rewards Digital Downs will offer him. I see he claimed a horse ( Potential Bandit ) from Star Of The Desert. Maybe Star can help.

I have been inboxing some new players to get them some help or to come in chat lots of ppl will heko but haven't gotten a responds from any yet. Dunno
    The King Has Spoken

Comment

Thanks King, I PM him to but no answer so far. He had two races today and lost bad. I hate seeing this and wish I could help. Ill bet he doesn't even know about the 10000 credit for his first claim or the 3 free codes he will get for just saying Hi here in Forum, plus the 10000 credit for his first win. Everyone here helped me when I first started or I would be gone by now for sure. just had to ask and read. I think the Chatroom would be Ideal if they would get the race viewer to work there. Here is one of the races from today.

Comment

Working...
      X