hello everyone and its nice to be back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone and its nice to be back

i'm not a new stable but I have been gone for over 2yrs and everything has changed, from the site and a lot of new names. i'm kinda stuck, my youngest horses are 8yrs old, you think they could win,lol. anyway good luck to all and hope to see you in the races. thanks, doug

Hi Doug

Welcome back to DD

I tried donating some racers for you. But it won't allow me to because you have a apostrophe s in your stable name.

You might want to to change it to Landons Racers from Landon's racers. Talk to admin.

Comment

Thanks Greeko - let me try to get the error fixed tonight so we don't have to change names . Thanks
      Admin.

Comment

Gidday Doug...yes my friend you are so right when you say a lot of changes over the time you took a break. Im not long back myself, and its very hard to win a race now. The level has gone up a few not notches, but its still fun and delivers a great buzz when you do win...good luck

Comment

Welcome back to the site

If you need anything or just want a chat, feel free to hit me up via PM.

Good luck out there!
          Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

The issue with the " ' " should be fixed and you should be able to get horses reserved for you Landon . Thanks
            Admin.

Comment

are their no more yearlings, just wondering. thanks, doug

Comment

Hi Landon's R, Welcome back. The yearlings are only near the end of the season. And Admin will post it for us. good luck.

Comment

how often can you train a horse, seems like some are training multiple times a day, please let me know. thanks, doug

Comment

Originally posted by Landon's Racers View Post
                    how often can you train a horse, seems like some are training multiple times a day, please let me know. thanks, doug

There is unlimited training for unraced horses. Once they have a start you are back to the normal one train per day.

Good to see you back in the game, Doug.

Norm
                    "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Doug:

Check the sales page I have put 5 horses up for you of varying abilities at 1 credit each as a welcome back to the game gift.

Nice to have you back.
                      STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

thanks for the help and the horses, greatly appreciated. thanks, doug

Comment

Working...
                        X