This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce yourself

Hello, I am Joe from The 16th Pole Racing Inc. I am also a moderator for the site here and would like to welcome you to Digitaldowns. There is an amazing group of people here willing to help you with any questions you might have. Although things are quite competitive around here, you will find that most will not be shy to help new players. We have a lot of fun, and the game is truly evolved into an amazing game. Dont be shy to say hello and introduce yourself. We have players from all over the world, from different backgrounds and budgets. A good starting place is to check out the help for new members section here and read all the advice from the seasoned vets on here, who will teach you to train and keep you from making costly mistakes on the site. You still will probably have a nice learning curve, but its very fun, and there is the possibilty of even turning a profit once you get rolling Cheers, good luck and have fun!!
    Joe

hello

I am mon from phillipines and I am new here just want to know the game very well so please can anyone help me how to play this game thanks in advance.....

Comment

Hi Mon, you are the 2nd Filipino to play the game. The first (Carmona) had quite a lot of success, I am sure you can do even better. If you read through the Help For New Members thread, a lot of information can be gained. If you need more help, just ask.

Good Luck with your stable

Norm
      Getting Lucky Lodge

Alice Springs, AUSTRALIA

Comment

Hi Mon, when I say that I sound Jamaican. Welcome to our wonderful community. Did you read the help for new members section, and if so what did you think? If you have any questions, dont be shy at all. We are here to help
        Joe

Comment

Howdy I am Steve from Denver colorado and as soon as i figure out how to claim a horse i will try this game

Comment

Just go to main stable the nclick on my account and then click on purchase credits, buy some credits and when done, go to a claiming race and click on claim, or PM me and I will give you a free breed to a mare and stallion if you'd rather do that, your choice.....Good Luck!!

Originally posted by Winning420
            Howdy I am Steve from Denver colorado and as soon as i figure out how to claim a horse i will try this game
            "A man with horses has more money than brains....BUT NOT FOR LONG"

My Father

Comment

thanks a lot for the offer that would be really cool of you

Comment

Just PM me when you are ready, and I will try to get you a decent match-up
                "A man with horses has more money than brains....BUT NOT FOR LONG"

My Father

Comment

Howdy I am Jr from from Rochester NY my Stable name is Blue Chip Farm and looking for more info on this game to see how l will do in it . l know some player here like Foggydan Farms Tockyocky Racing Winning 420 Atm Rio ect ect... I wish all the best and will see you at the track soon guys lol.

Comment

Hi, I'm John from Ontario, Canada. My stable name is Sunriver Stables. I'm trying to find my way around. I understand I get two free horses, but I have no idea how to do that, or where they are.

Comment

Hey John...welcome!

My name is Bob and I am from Philadelphia, PA - AKA...Tockyocky Racing

I believe the creates are voucher codes that you enter when you go to purchase a horse in the "my account" section. Probably emailed to you or emailed soon i cant remember. Be sure to join the chat room...bunch of on every night and most of us are pretty helpful. In the mean time do some reading and when you are ready for some breeding inbox me and i will put up some horses for you.

Toc
                      Tockyocky Racing
                      From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

Hello Jon, yes Tocky is correct, they should be in your welcome email(check your junk folder too and make sure to mark us safe) You should receive 2 codes which you will put in by clicking my stable then clicking my account and the clicking redeem horse coupon. I would suggest making the new ones colts and as young as possible as they will be gaining an age here on May 1 when the new season starts. Make sure to come into the chatroom, which is found under community then chatroom especially during the races, and many players will be there and more then happy to help you get started and possibly even ship you some horses to work with for starters. I am the moderator here and always available to answer any questions you might have Thanks for checking us, we have a great community and have lots of fun!.

Be sure to click on help for new members in the forums and read the articles in there on training and other random things..very priceless information!
                        Last edited by The 16th Pole Racing Inc; 04-19-2013, 02:46 PM.
                        Joe

Comment

I found the codes in my email and I got the two horses. They are Darkallant and Innadhalee, a 2-year-old colt and a 2-year-old filly.

Comment

Awesome, its great to have you. Please make sure you stop in the chatrooms during live racing and say hello to everyone. They will be more then willing to help you out
                            Joe

Comment

Hello

Hi im Andy from the uk,first day here so having alook around before i get down to work lol.got my 2 free horses and ready to train. i have read through some of the help guides but any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X