Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny

Only bad press is your obituary ... Just saw that on CNN made me laugh

Funniest true political story (legend) from here to Sunday night 23:59 wins 20k ...
    Admin.

What no funny political jokes
    Admin.

Comment

The choice we have in this election is the biggest joke...but it's a sad joke!

Comment

It's not necessarily a political story, but it's my favourite story involving a politician.

In 1983 Australian yacht 'Australia II' won the America's Cup, ending 132 years of US dominance. The race was a big deal at the time, and Race 7( the deciding race ) was televised live in the early hours of the morning and celebrated widely. Bob Hawke was our Prime Minister at the time and known for being a bit of a larrikan, and he was interviewed shortly after the win on national TV and made an off the cuff comment about making the day a national holiday. When commenting further he said ' I tell you what, any boss who sacks a worker for not turning up today is a bum'.

That's one of the most iconic political comments in Australian history and has been replayed many times in summing up Australian culture & spirit. To put it into perspective I was 2 at the time, and I didn't have to Google any of the details it's so ingrained.
        Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

I heard a sound byte of Donald Trump saying this

What's the difference between a wet raccoon and Donald Trump's hair?

A wet raccoon is not sitting on top of 7 billion f@#ken dollars.

Getting the mexicans to pay for the wall is pretty funny too

Comment

Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House. One is from Chicago, another is from Tennessee, and the third is from Minnesota. All three go with a White House official to examine the fence. The Minnesota contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. “Well,” he says, “I figure the job will run about $900. $400 for materials, $400 for my crew, and $100 profit for me.” The Tennessee contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, “I can do this job for $700. $300 for materials, $300 for my crew, and $100 profit for me.” The Chicago contractor doesn’t measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, “$2,700.” The official, incredulous, says, “You didn’t even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?” The Chicago contractor whispers back, “$1000 for me, $1000 for you, and we hire the guy from Tennessee to fix the fence.” “Done!” replies the government official

May the horse be with you!
            Jason
            ATM Stables

Comment

The two U.S. cities with the highest alcohol consumption are Las Vegas and Washington, DC. The difference between the two is that in Washington the drunks are gambling with our own money.

May the horse be with you!
              Jason
              ATM Stables

Comment

Richard Nixon was known as tricky Dick because of all the dirty tricks he did to his opponents but back then it was a two way street. I can remember sing him arrive at an airport in Florida on a campaign stop only to be greeted by 100 pregnant women all carrying signs saying "NIXON'S THE ONE" with an arrow pointing to their bellies.

Burky
                STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Two of my favorites are...

When President Reagan was shot the very first thing he said to the First Lady Nancy Reagan when she arrived at the hospital was, “Honey, I forgot to duck”.

When surgeons entered the operating room he said: “Please tell me you’re Republicans.”

Comment

Donald Trump 👈 your fired!
                    Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 10-31-2016, 02:14 AM.

Comment

"My esteem in this country has gone up substantially. It is very nice now that when people wave at me, they use all their fingers!"

~Jimmy Carter~!
                      "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Had to peek in and respond to this.

If you ever heard the old folk song The City Of New Orleans.made famous by Arlo Guthrie. I believe Willie Nelson covered it as well. It was written by the great Steve Goodman.
                        There's a line in it. Referring to the signs in the old passenger trains that said. "Passengers will please refrain from flushing toilets while the train is in the station"

In 1972 Edmund Muskie was running for president and decided to do an throwback campaign tour giving speeches on the back of a train. At one stop he was giving his speech on the back of the train when someone flushed the toilet. The reason for the sign is that they were direct disposal and sprayed out the back of the train while it was moving but this time it wasnt moving and sprayed all over Muskie.
                        ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                        Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                        https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

2 words...Anthony Weiner.

The fact that this dude's last name is Weiner is funny, not to mention that he is a perv.
                          Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

Jason wins with his first joke . thanks everyone we need to laugh with where we are now days .
                            Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Star Stables View Post
                              Only bad press is your obituary ... Just saw that on CNN made me laugh

Funniest true political story (legend) from here to Sunday night 23:59 wins 20k ...

hmmm...guess I misunderstood the rules

Comment

Working...
                              X