Scoresheet Baseball League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoresheet Baseball League

New NL only 12 team league - looking to see if there is anyone here that would like to join . we would do 50.00 extra over the 79.00 Scoresheet charges .The champion would win 400 and 200 for second .

I have been a scoresheet owner for over 15 years . I am currently in 2 NL- Double Day and NL-322 . I would like you to commit to 2 years , and have a good history here on scoresheet. For anyone here that would like to join the new league let me know by PM . I would like you to have played in our league so you understand the way scoresheet works.

we will have 12 teams - we need 10 more I have 1 plus myself. A few seasons ago I paid the fees for a league for my site 20 teams, but the league did not make it past first season .

If you have any questions please feel free to post or email me . We will have a SS league rules for 1st year then we will vote for second season rules.

Your cost would be a total of 129.00 .79 to scoresheet 50 to prize pool . I plan to build a web page for the site but might take me the season to get it ready . we will also vote on league name .

Thanks
    Admin.
Working...
X