No announcement yet.

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use an Aussie website called BTC Markets but Aragon has used another for a package of different coins including Ripple. Dan said he has bought Ripple so he might give you a North American site that handles them.

N
    "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

If anyone is interested in investing in Colddogcoins i'll give you my paypal address you can buy directly from me. Get in early while they have no value.
      ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
      Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
      https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Now I wish I had my Moderator permissions back to delete your posts

Comment

I used Binance personally, had to transfer over in crypto as they wouldn't allow us Aussies to deposit in AUD or USD.

This isn't a recommendation, just what I use. There are others exchanges out there.
          Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

I just did a Google Search and a US site, Kraken Bitcoin Exchange trades in different crypto but also accepts CAD.

Comment

oooh ooooh Greeko. It doesn't look like there are any Canadian cryptocoin traders. The first one/s will become filthy rich. Just saying....

Comment

Originally posted by Trunoble Lodge View Post
                I just did a Google Search and a US site, Kraken Bitcoin Exchange trades in different crypto but also accepts CAD.
                ​thanks Norm

Comment

Ripple slides after coinbase says not adding new cryptocoins

Comment

Yes it has. Good time to buy more

Comment

I looked into it. I can buy but can't sell. Which is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Greeko Holdem View Post
                        I looked into it. I can buy but can't sell. Which is dumb
                        ​I wonder why it is so difficult to trade in Canada? I Googled a few different posts and it can be done but it seems messy and a lot of fees involved.

Comment

All cryptocurrencies took a hit today

Ripple down to $1.18
                          Bitcoin down to 11K

What is happening? I never bought in...wonder if I should now?

Comment

there is so much we don't know about the reality of these currencies .

1. how can we prove there are only x amount .
                            ​2. If they are stolen is there anyway to recoup .
                            ​3. with 1000 + Cryptocurrencies which one will actually corner the market.
                            ​4. will they ever become world wide accepted type of currency .
                            5. Will government out law them since they cant tax them like regular cash .

​I mean a block of code is worth 1000 and not even 6 months later that block is worth 20k based only on speculation . Now its 11k

​10 years from now we are going to look back at this and its either the craziest idea that people paid 20 for 1 bitcoin or it was a get in opportunity that we missed . We just don't know .
                            Admin.

Comment

Dropped even more in the last hour.

Bitcoin down to 10K
                              Ripple is now $1.08

Comment

It is a volatile market subject to change at a moment's notice, 24/7. It ebbs and flows more dramatically than normal stocks based on reports, real and presumed. Money invested in it should only be money that you can afford to lose.

​Personally, I sold all my Ripple at $4.00 (bought at 1.01) put my initial investment back into the bank and the profit I re-invested into Ethereum because it was climbing as Ripple started dropping. In hindsight not a very wise move because it has halved but then again I am playing with the "House" money.

​In the last half hour the crypto coins are starting to surge upwards again and it could go either way in the next half hour.

Norm

Comment

Working...
                                X