Comment

I will root for Jags .
      Admin.

Comment

Hate to cause urk Likes them But
        Pats

The King Has Spoken

Comment

only a few hours left to make your pick ...
          Admin.

Comment

JAGUARS!

Cover 2, Cover 3, Man-read.......The mixed looks on defense will keep Brady at about 230 yards and 1-2 TD's

The Running game with Fournette will keep the CLOCK running a LOT, and the Jags will win this game 23-20

THEN, they go on and beat the Eagles, who have just enough to put a stop to the Case Keenum era, Eagles 27, Vikings 21

SUPER BOWL

Jaguars 31, Eagles 20

Orb

- Orb Farms

Comment

Originally posted by Orb Farms View Post
              JAGUARS!

Cover 2, Cover 3, Man-read.......The mixed looks on defense will keep Brady at about 230 yards and 1-2 TD's

The Running game with Fournette will keep the CLOCK running a LOT, and the Jags will win this game 23-20

THEN, they go on and beat the Eagles, who have just enough to put a stop to the Case Keenum era, Eagles 27, Vikings 21

SUPER BOWL

Jaguars 31, Eagles 20

Orb
              Already made my pick -- Vikings. But I'll go on record for my selections today.

Pick of the day Vikings-Eagles under 39
              Second pick of the Day Patriots -8 over Jaguars. Patriots win by 21. Jaguars defense bows up at times, but Jags inability to move the ball gives Brady too many short fields

Vikings v. Patriots super bowl. Patriots probably win, but I'll take the Vikings with the bonus vouchers.

Comment

BRING ON ALL THE PRETENDERS TO THE THRONE, THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO WIN THIS SUPER BOWL.

​Jacksonville put up a gallant effort but THE PATRIOTS are just too strong on both sides of the ball.

​The NFC teams are certainly not as strong as Jacksonville defensively so NEW ENGLAND already has cleared it's biggest hurdle. Not calling for a blowout because NEW ENGLAD seems to always play tight games in the SUPERBOWL, but not too concerned about any remaining competition.

​TELL ME BRADY IS NOT THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME as he breaks record after record after record.
                STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

I hate Brady

Rory please stick to Virtual Horse Racing .. 0-2
                  Admin.

Comment

In honor of the win and Lone's undying love of New England I bred a new colt who makes his debut on the 24th.

Look for LONEWISHESHEWASBRADY coming to a 6f maiden near you.

YOUR WELCOME LONE.
                    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

We all know the fix is in for the Patriots...right South Jersey Stables lol
                      ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                      Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                      https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Dog Soup View Post
                        We all know the fix is in for the Patriots...right South Jersey Stables lol
                        all jokes aside, it'll be a good game. Best QB/coach combo of all time up against a team that has constantly been written off with losing star player after stay player to injuries. Will be a close one I think. Experience and offense skill go to the Pats, defensive talent and hunger to the Birds.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Of The Desert View Post
                          In honor of the win and Lone's undying love of New England I bred a new colt who makes his debut on the 24th.

Look for LONEWISHESHEWASBRADY coming to a 6f maiden near you.

YOUR WELCOME LONE.
                          ​Thank you --- BAH
                          Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by South Jersey Stables View Post

all jokes aside, it'll be a good game. Best QB/coach combo of all time up against a team that has constantly been written off with losing star player after stay player to injuries. Will be a close one I think. Experience and offense skill go to the Pats, defensive talent and hunger to the Birds.

Atlanta lost last years Superbowl only because they went into "protect that lead" mode and stopped being aggressive giving Brady opportunities he shouldn't have had! The Jags lost yesterday only because they went into "protect that lead" mode and stopped being aggressive giving Brady opportunities he shouldn't have had! That won't happen with the Eagles. If the Eagles have the lead in the 4th quarter Doug Pederson will not let that happen! He trusts Foles and believes in Foles and he will continue being aggressive instead of trying to run out the clock. Brady can't win the game if he's sitting on the sidelines watching Philly continue to move the ball and the Eagles will keep him there...Eagles 35 Patriots 24...you heard it here first!!!

Comment

Originally posted by And More Racing Stable View Post

Atlanta lost last years Superbowl only because they went into "protect that lead" mode and stopped being aggressive giving Brady opportunities he shouldn't have had! The Jags lost yesterday only because they went into "protect that lead" mode and stopped being aggressive giving Brady opportunities he shouldn't have had! That won't happen with the Eagles. If the Eagles have the lead in the 4th quarter Doug Pederson will not let that happen! He trusts Foles and believes in Foles and he will continue being aggressive instead of trying to run out the clock. Brady can't win the game if he's sitting on the sidelines watching Philly continue to move the ball and the Eagles will keep him there...Eagles 35 Patriots 24...you heard it here first!!!
                              Don't let the Eagles big win over the Vikings fool you. The Vikings had one of the easiest schedules in the league.

As for the Jags. Their Defence were winning the games for them all season long. It wasn't so much their offence. Blake Bortles is not a starting QB in this league.
                              Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 01-22-2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Nothing is fooling me. I picked the Jags because I knew their defense could handle the Pats offense and it did until some questionable penalty calls and too many opportunities because they started playing not to lose and that's usually when you do lose. The thing most people don't realize is the Eagles defense is stronger than the Jags or the Vikings especially against the run even though those two got the accolades. Brady will have to throw the ball 60 times in this game to stay competitive but the Eagles pass rush will make it difficult on him. And again...the most important thing is Pederson will not start playing defensively with his offense. If they have the lead he will look to extend it.

Comment

Working...
                                X