• Show
Clear All

• Attn Burky lol

https://m.theepochtimes.com/10-year-...r_2776714.html
    ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Once again JEALOUSY rears it's ugly head.

The Patriots will win the Super Bowl and there is nothing you can do to stop them, the Rams have a great offense but are weak on defense and Brady will tear them apart with his quick, short passing game. I would also expect New England to play smash mouth football on both sides of the ball.

New England wants this one bad, as they have been told all season they are not good enough to win and Brady is too old to win, they will show that their Super Bowl experience will be too much for the Rams to overcome.

The Rams have a total of 4 games Super Bowl Experience, New England has 136, Brady, himself has 9.

Burky
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

LOL the Rams will win - Brady is no Elway
      Admin.

Comment

I’m not an afc / patriots fan ( proud member of redskin nation ) but Tom Brady is a badass qb , with that said ........GO RAMS
        Last edited by Two Diamond Farm; 01-26-2019, 06:39 PM.

Comment

at www.clutchpoints.com , John elway admits that Tom Brady is the greatest qb of all time

Comment

Lone:

I do believe you were the one that guaranteed me that New England couldn't beat Kansas City in Kansas City, how did that work out. The Patriots made the Chargers look like a high school team, for 3 quarters they shut out THE BEST OFFENSE in the league, the Rams do not have the same offense that Kansas City has, they are more one dimensional, with the focus on the run game, the Patriots will stuff the run and let Jared Goff try and beat them through the air, good luck with that.

I would be surprised if the Patriots don't play smash mouth football against an inexperienced team and force them into errors.

Patriots don't lose to inexperienced quarterback, and although Jared Goff has played well, most of the credit goes to their star running back who appears not to be 100%.

I would normally say the Patriots in a cake walk but they always play the Super Bowl close to the vest, just hoping for an entertaining game.

Patriots 30 Rams 21.

AND LONE YOU ARE INDEED CORRECT BRADY IS NO ELWAY. ELWAY IS AN ASS CLOWN COMPARED TO THE GREATEST EVER TO PLAY THE GAME. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Career stats for Elway:
            300 TD"s 226 INT'S 51475 YDS 79.9 RATING

Career stats for Brady:
            517 TDs 171 INTs 70514 YDS 97.6 RATING (and counting lol)

Burky
            Last edited by Star Of The Desert; 01-26-2019, 07:05 PM.
            STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
            LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
            HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Working...
            X