Proud to be an american

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud to be an american

loved the SOTU address last night, an American president who isn’t afraid to speak the truth & says it like it is ( you gotta love this guy) . I’m proud to be a republican , may the stars & stripes fly forever .

You're sounding more like a Russian there 2D. LOL.
    Mind, I think you are a stand up guy that speak your mind and that's a good thing...but

DT used to work on our side, if you live in NY you knew him. He does not work for US anymore...

btw, I say give him the wall ( big business)...smugglers have airplane and boats so that wont stop drugs or bandits. It's only politics and the players play it well.

I am more of a conservative, but don't think the Republican Party is there these days, and the Dumacrats are not consistent, so I'm left out in the water looking for a life boat. lol.

Cool Runnings and best of luck to you on the DD track.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Two Diamond Farm View Post
      loved the SOTU address last night, an American president who isn’t afraid to speak the truth & says it like it is ( you gotta love this guy) . I’m proud to be a republican , may the stars & stripes fly forever .
      independent here but I love to hear someone speak their mind and tell it like they believe it is. I think most Americans would admit they find this part of him refreshing
      Midwest Racing

Comment

Considering he lost the popular vote by 6 million votes and his approval rating is 40% I'd say most Americans would prefer to never see or hear this man again. However he is a good example of what I teach my kids not to be.

Tockyocky Racing
        From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

Presidents who walked into the White House while losing the popular vote . JOHN QUINCY ADAMS (1824 ) , RUTHERFORD B. HAYES (1876 ), BENJAMIN HARRISON (1888 ) , GEORGE W. BUSH (2000 ) & DONALD J. TRUMP ( 2016 )the last four are republicans , john q. Adams was a democrat-republican
          Last edited by Two Diamond Farm; 02-07-2019, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisman View Post
            You're sounding more like a Russian there 2D. LOL.
            Mind, I think you are a stand up guy that speak your mind and that's a good thing...but

DT used to work on our side, if you live in NY you knew him. He does not work for US anymore...

btw, I say give him the wall ( big business)...smugglers have airplane and boats so that wont stop drugs or bandits. It's only politics and the players play it well.

I am more of a conservative, but don't think the Republican Party is there these days, and the Dumacrats are not consistent, so I'm left out in the water looking for a life boat. lol.

Cool Runnings and best of luck to you on the DD track.

Cheers
            I would have gotten back to you sooner chrisman but I was on a long distance phone call to Moscow , LOL . I knew trump was a democrat ( also reform & independent affiliations). but he came to his senses & became a republican . I’m also a conservative.......as I believe in personal responsibility , free markets , limited government , individual liberty , strong national defense & traditional American values .

Comment

FUN FACT , thomas nast helped popularize both symbols of the Democrat & Republican parties . political cartoons helped to dramatize the political issues of the day to 19th century Americans , especially those that couldn’t read . nast often depicted the democratic donkey as a symbol of ignorance.
              Last edited by Two Diamond Farm; 02-07-2019, 02:13 AM.

Comment

What is happening in New York /Virginia is absolutely disgusting . The Democrats are clearly showing the American people who they really are , perhaps it is no coincidence that mystics have always Warned about the left hand path that leads to a False demonic “”enlightenment”. Have you noticed that a good person is righteous , not leftious .that a good deed is always called the right thing to do . the democrats are the party of racism , slavery , Jim Crow laws , secession , the kkk , Margaret sanger & planned parenthood , bigger & stronger authoritarian government that wants to control all aspects Of our lives , a political party that always seeks to divide the American people . take a look for yourself & learn the truth . The dems have always been a political party of hatred , bigotry , foul language , discrimination & intolerance . look around today & you will find Democrat / liberal thinking ideologies being shoved / pushed down students throats in America’s school system from grade school to college . free speech on college campuses isn’t allowed anymore if you happen to dis-agree with them , campuses have allowed facist thugs to scream , yell , riot & yes .... even threaten those that have differing opinions from them , college faculty & administrations have allowed the squashing of free speech . you have republican political figures being harassed in public & literally run out of restaurants & Other public places because Democrats have sanctioned the action . where wearing a “red hat” makes you a target .... literally , many examples of people being spit on , attacked physically , etc....... just for wearing a red hat . you have groups like antifa ( a Left wing militant group ) who often cover their faces to hide their identity & they often use property damage , physical violence & harassment to attack those on the right . you have a corrupt fbi / doj trying to frame president elect donald trump with fake charges ( yes Hillary & the dems ) are behind it . I also realize my beloved Republican Party isn’t perfect but i’d Never lower my dignity or self worth by calling myself a democrat . I truly believe that the democrat party hates America & traditional American values , remember when dems tried to vote almighty god out of their platform in 2012 , America in 1947 became a secularist state when 9 democrat Supreme Court justices voted for separation of church & state ..... a government without god , examples of this include .... 1952 , Lyndon Johnson forbade pastors from talking about politics in the pulpit , later prayer was taken out of schools , in 1973 dems passed roe vs wade allowing the MURDER of babies in the womb, later dems attacked displays of religion on public property ( still under attack today) &

In 2015 our Supreme Court spit in the eye of god as it legalized same sex marriage . I believe the democrat party is in general godless & is now pushing their sick twisted ideologies on us wether we like it or not , a party that demonizes Americans for being too patriotic & proud , a party that pushes homosexuality ( & other ungodly things )in our faces , a party that cares more about illegal immigrants than their own citizens
                , a party & i believe our government in general will attack & demonize Christians ( if you pay attention you can see that happening now ) & eventually go after them , pick up a copy of the book “( the criminalization of Christianity )“. these are just a few examples , may god help us all .
                Last edited by Two Diamond Farm; 02-12-2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Typical statist, doesn't even realize his party is the same as the party he opposes. Both want a centralized authoritarian all powerful government that takes away freedoms. Both parties take turns violently forcing their will on everyone. BOTH want to dictate how you live and BOTH want to tell you how to spend your money. You are the problem, you are the enemy of freedom. You are not Christian, you are a government worshiping statist. You own yourself and no one else.
                  Last edited by Buddha Farms; 02-12-2019, 07:37 AM.
                  Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

Thanks for the input Buddha , yes , I realize the republicans have their own problems . The United States Is a two party system , 3rd party candidates are basically token campaigns which have a snowball’s chance in hell of ever being elected to the White House due to duvergers law , good things can & Have come from third party ideas / issues being picked up by either major party( Democrats & Republicans ) its safe to say that if it does happen I won’t see it in my lifetime , I also agree that both political parties have a de-facto monopoly . Buddha seems to voice his opinion of me when i Post something political that gets under his skin , lol , this isn’t the first time & I’m sure it Won’t be the last. I Don’t know Buddha personally except on here at dd & I wish him the best .
                    Last edited by Two Diamond Farm; 02-13-2019, 01:20 PM.

Comment

I think Buddha hit the nail...
                      Both parties, in fact all the political parties, are serving their own masters instead of the people at large. Sort of like the Mad King tool American colonist for granted and spawned the Revolutionary War. Sometimes these things happen to get us to a better place.

Comment

Working...
                      X