No announcement yet.

How many NFL fans do we have?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a pick'em will be fun too, where you pick the team you think that will win...

But I'm pretty sure the majority of the people want a fantasy pool where you pick a QB, RB, WR etc. and get points for TDS, stats etc.

Comment

it is a pickem we will add a prize ... its an add on to your game
      Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Star Stables View Post
        it is a pickem we will add a prize ... its an add on to your game

​Perfect ... sounds good

Comment

I'm in for the fantasy league

Comment

6 in so far in the Pick'em one. lets get more so we can have a big contest .
            Admin.

Comment

I'm in...

Comment

Is there a league to join?

Comment

So with NFL season approaching very soon. I'd like to get some ideas before setting up a league with either ESPN or Yahoo sports.

Do we want a free contest? with some free codes and free breeds at the end of the season for the league winner.

Or

Would any of you be interested in a 15K entry to join the league with half going towards the winner of the fantasy league.. and the other half going towards a purse for a race at the end of NFL season sort of like a final etc.

I'd like your ideas for those who would like to join how we go about doing this.

Thanks
                  John

Comment

I would do it either way. But I would imagine it would be better to do it free so someone doesn't not play just because they can't pay

Comment

I would be up for either, but I would also like to have it set up so that players could challenge other players each week with the lose offering a free breed or something along those lines, optional of course.

Burky
                      STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Originally posted by Star Of The Desert View Post
                        I would be up for either, but I would also like to have it set up so that players could challenge other players each week with the lose offering a free breed or something along those lines, optional of course.

Burky
                        Really like this idea...

But what we could also do is... have a match race that week with the person your matching up against and create a horse for that week and winner wins horse and purse.. it could be a 2 dollar entry ... name horses after football players etc..
                        Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 08-25-2016, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X