No announcement yet.

Entered to attempt 7 for 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rats, I was hoping to see you in the Sprint Qualifier......But my gut tells me we may meet in a Classic Qualifier in November

Best of luck to you,

Orb
    - Orb Farms

Comment

Looks like mine just doesnt want further than a 1 1/4 but she is in the sprint Q race so come on and beat me again.
      Eddie

Comment

Oh man I withdrew her, but I will throw her back in.........You gonna give me Sutherland? Hey can't knock a man for trying!

I had a strange feeling about this one.......but I cannot duck the challenge - she's back in.

-Orb
        Last edited by Orb Farms; 10-16-2017, 09:44 AM.
        - Orb Farms

Comment

Congrats,,,Congrats,,,CONGRATS Orb, 8 for 8, what a super nice create horse (Orbnormal) and hats off to the trainer I'm happy for you man.

Comment

Great going Orb.

Comment

Thanks guys......They don't come often like that......as we all know.....so I am really enjoying this super rare treat.

GL to you all as well......This season is so unfortunate for me, as work and life have made it difficult to spend a ton of time and money here, but with some Excellent breeders and a few Great Creates, I am enjoying the season, and look forward to running a bigger stable again in coming seasons!

Orb
              - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
              X