Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unprecedented 9 for 9 a difficult, yet still conceivable possibility.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unprecedented 9 for 9 a difficult, yet still conceivable possibility.......

Good morning and happy Sunday.....

3 year old Filly Orbnormal is now nominated, and she will try for an Unprecedented 9 for 9 to start her stellar 3 year old career.

This upcoming race poses a particularly difficult, yet still conceivable win possibility...... For only the 2nd time in her career, she will be a few ticks under 100%.....She ran well under these same circumstances last out.......and my MAIN concern will be a potential outside post.

We will see if she can get 2 more races to meet my dream scenario.......HIGHLY unlikely, but that's what this game is all about - taking chances!

Best of luck to Orbnormal (from her owner and trainer), and best of luck to you all!

Orb
    - Orb Farms

Good Luck Orb
    Admin.

Comment

Best of luck Orb. Hope she get it done for you. I will be watching. Please let us know when the race is posted.

Comment

Good luck Orb

Comment

Well" she did it Orb, Congrats dude

Comment

I don't want to burst any bubbles, but this is one of the biggest flaws in the game that needs to be addressed soon.

Admin needs to either eliminate 3 year old creations or allow 3 year old breeding.

Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 10-26-2017, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Congrats Orb.
              Pat
              *Donovan Stables*
              Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Greeko Holdem View Post
                I don't want to burst any bubbles, but this is one of the biggest flaws in the game that needs to be addressed soon.

Admin needs to either eliminate 3 year old creations or allow 3 year old breeding.

your not bursting anyone's bubbles Greeko, just contradicting yourself. It was you that tells everyone to breed 3Y creates because the age change usually ruins them. So what has changed your mind other then Orb having a friggin BEAST of a horse,,, LOL JJWY

Comment

Congrats Orb...Great Horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Winner Circle Ranch View Post

your not bursting anyone's bubbles Greeko, just contradicting yourself. It was you that tells everyone to breed 3Y creates because the age change usually ruins them. So what has changed your mind other then Orb having a friggin BEAST of a horse,,, LOL JJWY
                    ​It's a flaw

I've taken advantage of this during this season and prior seasons and it needs to stop.

3 year old creation don't endure an age change and cannot be beaten. It has the same effect like yearlings that can't compete against 2 year old bred horses.

​I've won Champ Finals before with 3 year old creations and I am also leading the 3 year old sprints qualifiers for colts in points with a 3 year old creation.

bring in 3 year old breeding please...
                    Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 10-26-2017, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Thanks everyone.....I created MANY 3 year old creates, and it takes a LOT to get one like this. They dont just come out every 20 breeds, more like 1 in 1000 or more.

Blessed, and I hope everyone gets their season with a horse like this.

Apologies if my comments offended anyone.....I was simply enjoying the moment, and not grandstanding......truly.

Over 8 seasons, this is my first 3 year old create, 2 year old create, OR bred horse with such a record....spanning an investment in the thousands to finally arrive at this rare horse.....I don't think that is a flaw, its about right. Several others have had similar success, and historically, some of the Creates like this one saved the game.

GL all,

Orb
                      - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
                      X