Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race 34 Today

What a finish!

I thought that one was decided halfway down the home straight, turns out I was wrong heh. Was the highlight of a pretty entertaining morning ( my time ) race card. Congratz to the winners
    Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

I agree was a very good race . Congrats to all of tonight winners .
    Admin.

Comment

Congrats to all on a Great night of Qualifiers, with special recognition to Chrisman to the riding double on Qualifier wins! Also Buddha, Flip, myself, and I believe Foggy and Polaris (Forgive me if I missed anyone. GREAT WIN POLARIS!!!!

MOST impressive win of the day EASILY goes to Queen Serene for setting the Track Record, but my GUT tells me the Holy Roman Emperor coming out of Gate NINE at the 6-Stick-Sprint, and finishing just 1/12th of a second off the track record is EQUALLY impressive.

On a personal note, someone (was it Jersey I believe) "saw Defiant's 4-wide race as a Huge positive) was spot-on.....VERY quick fractions and held off the ALWAYS dangerous Chrisman (lethal when he has the rail).....JUST held on by a few nano-seconds for the win.

The beauty of the Qualifiers....ANY of us in the top 30-32 in the standings can get a win next week, and we are in the dance. Wow. Of course, The top 8 are already stamped.....but there are at least 4 spots up for grabs in the colt sprint qualifier..... As much as I want to Geld, my instinct tells me that I can hold on for dear life for a final top 12 spot, and there is just no need for the snip.

Best of luck to you all, as the holiday version of the Finals is ALWAYS the best of the bunch in my opinion! Just adds a little extra magic.

Orb
      - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
      X