Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must-See-TV, Season 39, Episode One - 13:10 Maiden Race - IMPOSSIBLE to handicap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must-See-TV, Season 39, Episode One - 13:10 Maiden Race - IMPOSSIBLE to handicap

All,

The 13:10 Race Today is a DOOZER - IMPOSSIBLE to handicap!!!!

Races like this one make me SO excited, because without exaggeration, ANY ONE of these horses can EASILY make cause to WIN this race.

7 horses, from both big and smaller outfits, with ALL either having EXCELLENT breeding, excellent workouts, unreal CREATE times, ALL three among them!

I am going to handicap as follows:

$50 Exacta Box 2-5 with Amarillo Slim Fast getting out to an early lead and BARELY keeping his nose or neck up, and my Create Colt rushing up for a photo finish for 2nd, along with 3 HR Glory.

In the end, I predict 5-2-3

11:10 AM Mountain Time, Must See TV part one this season, and I only call them on rare occasion.....I don't always call the BIGGEST race; I call the most competitive...As I try to handicap ALL races, and I usually hit around 26% to 30%, with the exception of the last 5 weeks of season 38, where I just could not find enough excuses to knock John the Greek off of his mountaintop LOL! He was on fire, and I think I got stubborn in my handicapping, trying to beat him!

Good Luck all!

Orb

• Orb Farms
    replied
    Exacta box hit!

Orb

Leave a comment:

Working...
X