No announcement yet.

Out of Nowhere, Comes a Breeding Mare named ROBLUX...... 3 Breeds up $9k each

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Nowhere, Comes a Breeding Mare named ROBLUX...... 3 Breeds up $9k each

Out of Nowhere, Comes a Breeding Mare named ROBLUX...... 3 Breeds up $9k each

7 Races, 6 Wins and 1 Show, with 2 of her better offspring getting ready to race within 24-48 hours (Fraernph today and Prospective runs tomorrow).

Recapitulate (Pronounced 'Ree - Kah - Pitch" - You - Late') won both of her starts with daylight, in FULL fields.....going away. Robuckx is a mid-level claimer who has a savvy owner who guided him to multiple (4) Victories!

Best of luck if you DO choose to use her, honestly she just crept up on me.....and I look one day and see a GREAT start to her breeding career!

I am VERY excited to see what happens with FRAERNPH today, and Prospective tomorrow, as they are both running in reasonable Maiden races.

Orb
    - Orb Farms

Good luck with her...how do we pronounce the "F" horse..is it, " frare-nif "?...and check your PM's

Comment

Frayer - nph

My son wanted to name the horse some weird sound like when you make the raspberry noise, when you are goofing off with your kids....so we named it Frearnph LOL!

Incidentally, The Broodmare Roblux continues her HUGE start as a breeding mare, racking up yet another NICE, full-field maiden over 7 Furlongs on the Turf this morning, where debut Colt Prospective cleared the field mid stretch and powered through for the victory.

Were it not for Fraernph losing to a talented Crete Gelding first time starter, Roblux would have won 8 consecutive races as a breeding mare!

One owner made a trade with me, and then I will put up 3 breeds for $8-9k apiece.....I am going to try to limit the breeds to 8-10 breeds this season, 5 breeds next season, and the remaining 3-5 in her 3rd crop season.

Orb
      Last edited by Orb Farms; 02-20-2018, 02:00 PM.
      - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
      X