Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decipher - INTRIGUING Horse likely to move to Sales Page .PM if interested

All,

Since I have a small stable, and I really cannot afford to have 2-3 identical horses, I have a horse that I will be putting up on the sales page..... BUT.......

Before I do it, I wanted to ask if there would be any interest in DECIPHER ? This horse has done a "Complete 180" since the Geld, and though they were small races in the last 2 ROMPS as wins, I am pretty confident that it was the right move, and the Well-Bred Decipher appears to be living up to the Recent Success of Sire Orbtacular, and Mare Dead Bolt )Who is out of 30-Stakes-Winning Power Bolt).

If you think you might be interested, please PM me, and I will throw her on the sales page for a reasonable price.....I already have a similar horse, and this router/long classic horse could be yours!

My very best,

Orb
    - Orb Farms

Like an idiot, or more what I deem "A very generous member of the community who needs cash flow", DECIPHER is on the sales page for $18k

Good Luck

Orb
    - Orb Farms

Comment

LOWERED to $15,500

Not a bad price - the cost of 2 breeds for a proven winner!

Orb
      - Orb Farms

Comment

You are a WISE stable STN.....Very wise.....This could be a stakes winner after that monster geld.....of course, no guarantees, but if that gelding misfires let me know, and I will make it right for you!

you've always been good to me, claiming a bunch, and I feel I have been good to you, and we will keep that relationship going....Again, you make WISE claims and buys on the cheap!

Smart stable,

Orb
        - Orb Farms

Comment

Thanks Orb he does look interesting
          Speed doesn’t matter as much as direction.

Comment

I Just put up Billy Shears too (I have 4 create sprinters late to the party, so sacrificing one), who is ready at all 100 meters for a final stab at the Create Sprint Qualifier, but he is in 12th place, and needs to run on the 7th Create Sprint Qualifer (and run at least 6th or 7th perhaps) to get into the Create Sprint finals.

Price is good, and this is a speedy one,

He is on sales page for $14,500.......runs 21.70 on the first split...........Nice Create.

******** REDUCED TO $12,500 ***********

Orb
            Last edited by Orb Farms; 04-04-2018, 11:29 AM.
            - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
            X