• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broadway and Manifesto up for Sale 20k and 25k

Broadway and Manifesto up for Sale 20k and 25k respectively

They are on public sales page

Thanks,

Orb
    Last edited by Orb Farms; 04-26-2018, 03:34 PM.
    - Orb Farms

I put a few more up on the sales page.

My best

Orb
    - Orb Farms

Comment

Thanks Orb bought them both
      Speed doesn’t matter as much as direction.

Comment

Very best of luck my friend!

Orb
        - Orb Farms

Comment

Thats a bit odd.. Second To None bought them both, but one is owned by Norm and one is owned by Greeko.. am i seeing things?.. might be a glitch?

Comment

Originally posted by Polaris Bloodstock View Post
            Thats a bit odd.. Second To None bought them both, but one is owned by Norm and one is owned by Greeko.. am i seeing things?.. might be a glitch?
            Orb put up another couple after Greeko and I bought the first two.

N
            "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

I thought i was seeing things.. Good luck with yours Norm. It looks like it might be well worth the cabbage you paid.

Comment

Yep, at 18K I thought it had good value.
                "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Manifesto crushes the field of 11 today in a final time of 1:48.31

Comment

10 horses up for sale, and 1-2 breeders..... A Steal in my opinion as I always sell at good prices...

Thanks everyone, and best of luck to you in your future runs...

Not going anywhere, just going on an extended trip, and when I return in several weeks, my REALISTIC opportunity to put the fear of everyone in my stable will be Season 41, though I will be active and preparing like a mad scientist through the middle of Season 40.

Can't wait to watch how you all compete in Season 40....This site has a TON of knowledge, experience, and just overall GREAT guys, peers, friends, and ownership.

I'll be ready to come and SWOOP some SERIOUS wins in the near future!!!!!!!!!

My GOAL: WIN season 41 or Season 42 Trainer of the SEASON!!! No joke.......Save this post....I'll be there or very close!!!!! heh heh heh......I will

Good bless, and see you soon!

Orb
                    - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
                    X