Revision to Clean Up - 12 horses and 3 Breeders for Sale..... LOOK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revision to Clean Up - 12 horses and 3 Breeders for Sale..... LOOK

12 horses up for sale, and 1-2 breeders..... A Steal in my opinion as I always sell at good prices...

Thanks everyone, and best of luck to you in your future runs... I advise you to look at the BIG PICTURE....Some of these may have one BAD wide trip run...... While one breeder (Bitcoin), got off to a slow start, and EVERY horse since has won a race and continues to earn money...I am VERY high on this breeder for PEANUTS at sale! LOL

Not going anywhere, just going on an extended trip, and when I return in several weeks, my REALISTIC opportunity to put the fear of everyone in my stable will be Season 41 or perhaps Season 42., though I will be active and preparing like a mad scientist through the middle of Season 40.

Can't wait to watch how you all compete in Season 40....This site has a TON of knowledge, experience, and just overall GREAT guys, peers, friends, and ownership.

I'll be ready to come and SWOOP some SERIOUS wins in the near future!!!!!!!!!

My GOAL: WIN season 41 or Season 42 Trainer of the SEASON!!! No joke.......Save this post....I'll be there or very close!!!!! heh heh heh......I will

Good bless, and see you soon!
    Last edited by Orb Farms; 04-28-2018, 01:43 PM.
    - Orb Farms

If you already looked, I adjusted some prices, per some PM's I got this morning!

Going to keep the sales page up for another 60-90 minutes.....Then pull them and keep the rest for my return....

PM me of course, as opposed to here online publicly.

Hacker is an ungelded create Colt, and I believe ALL displayed workouts are on push....VERY much a router, and he can still be gelded, or preserved as a Stallion Create Router...A rarity!

Beatnik the VERY same, except more of a long sprinter who could be gelded or kept for breeding....

....PLUS, the above 2 could have a GREAT age change in 3 days!

Orb Queen in my estimation will be a VERY GOOD create Filly sprinter.....A valuable tool in breeding, as we all know.

Same wit Kalahari, Music Note, etc... Lots of potential value on the cheap with the remaining cast of characters!

My best

Orb
    Last edited by Orb Farms; 04-28-2018, 02:10 PM.
    - Orb Farms

Comment

Incidentally, I could not refuse the temptation to breed one final horse.... Mercutio... Not a Stakes Champion (Maybe, you never know). Wit 1:08.94, 1:35.80 type number.....But history tells me that with solid breeding, this spectrum of timed workouts can REALLY turn out well.

He is not for sale....and I nominated him for a maiden race I believe........ I may or not be able to see the results.....But hoping he will be something to look forward to upon my return..

Excited !

Orb
      - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
      X