No announcement yet.

Gelding 1 year olds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You really whooped them claimers and 1K races. Daddy is proud of you Son. Maybe step up and actual race a meaningful ...build some cred. Ur being laughed at.

Ok it was nice chatting with you to lovlies. I think i might have won 3 races while typing this.

Eddie...you use to be a cool dude. Winning might of messed you up a bit...since my return last 60 days u surely aren't the same person. Hopefully you can find that old personality back and take take that weggie out of your butt Nothing worse than fake people.

​​​​​​​Post away.....i'm out
    Tockyocky Racing
    From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

Um, Kahn Academy has some free remedial math classes brother.
      $1k claimers would not allow for me to have a MUCH higher earnings per race....

Kahn, check it dude, will help with future logical deductions

My best intentions,

-The Greatest to ever have played virtual horse racing, thanks be to my mom, my dad, and my creator.....aka ORB
      - Orb Farms

Comment

• A DIVISION
        • B DIVISION
        • C DIVISION
        • D DIVISION
        - Orb Farms

Comment

You will never be me Orb, There is only one Tockyocky

I've never met a so called great stable beg another stable for assistance via inbox. I don't know where them stats came from props to you. I wasn't around then. I just know you are Donkey Chit compared to me. Have a nice life i seriously mean it this time. Gotta go and I do not care what you post..best of luck in RL cause u need it. Cheers!
          Tockyocky Racing
          From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

No one that I can find has 480 Division Wins, and 79 Qualifiers is among the top 10, along with my 3 Champs, and my shared winningest horse of all time, Temple of Sakkara.
            Yeah, $1k claimers are not necessarily for me, but they are fun on occasion.

280 D-Division alone, and 113 C Division....That is a lot sir

Orb
            • QUALIFIER
            - Orb Farms

Comment

You tried that tactic many times...

People that know and care about me actually know I escaped death TWICE this year, and I went through a divorce, but it's cool.

They provided me support, and in I feel they did because I provided them generosity, humility, humbleness, civility, and selflessness on countless occasions....

I am confident that many owners here would agree.

Obviously I was wrong in trying to open up a friendly relationship with you...... I don't regret it, I just wish it turned out differently,

- The absolute, bona fide all-time EPIC greatest most talented virtual horse racing trainer in the history of mankind, aka ORB
              - Orb Farms

Comment

G'night audience, tune in tomorrow for another syndicated re-run of "Digital Friends"

......"I'll be there for youoooooo"

Lol,

Orb
                - Orb Farms

Comment

Just to set the greatest the record straight, pretty sure I am the same person I have always been. Sounds like you are the same as always still too. As far as you running over all my stable, well I guess you have all great one. But my 2yr stats of the 22 current 2yr olds in the barn are at least decent. 52 races ran with 11 wins 21% with 4 of those 11 wins stakes races. So with the appro. 30 2yrs I have breed not that bad I dont suppose. Yeah I said around 30 heck on today's daily report you did 20 just in one day. So you having more wins and runners just doesnt bother me. I know how much I have put in the game over the years. Rarely have I felt the urge to brag like you but I am glad we live in America where you are free to do it.
                  Good luck at the races,
                  Eddie
                  Last edited by Taylorandtaryn; 01-13-2019, 02:14 AM. Reason: error typing

Comment

Working...
                  X