Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shairesunrealclipper

Eddie

Love the Gelding...let's hope it holds its pace. Impressive start to any season!
    Tockyocky Racing
    From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Nice looking gelding, could be special
    Speed doesn’t matter as much as direction.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. His first work with meds was very average. After gelding and adds he got down to what I fear was too fast but he has produced that on the track. He has some really nice ones in his pedigree so I hope he last for awhile. His mom was great at 2 but was only so-so at 3 but Dad was a millionaire and won stake races at 4. I am going to try and only run him in stake races and be more selective than I normally am. Time will time with that.lol
      And thanks for the two creates I bought both ran nicely first out for me.
      Good luck at the races,
      Eddie

Comment

Just looked he traces back to the breeding game I won when you put up Leave No Doubt and all the 2yr olds that night ran spectacular first works but I had the fastest and got all the breeds.

Comment

I actually remember that...I haven't looked at the line but if my memory serves me correct thats a Gone bloodline line with Halo and possibly Sheza mixed in. Amazing how some of these lines carry through. While other do not at all. We gotta get back to great lines.
          Tockyocky Racing
          From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

Working...
          X