Jeweler race today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeweler race today

Did someone get a chance to see her race today.....running 57.74 and 43.60 with 108.79 I believe......did she get caught wide or were the others just better workouts

Thanks in advance

EDIT accident had her Relax on 1st race

Orb
    Last edited by Orb Farms; 09-05-2016, 02:46 PM.
    - Orb Farms

She is....maybe was my best yearling from 50+ yearlings I had hoped......so I am hoping for an excuse in the race I guess !

DOUBLE EDIT: OMG never mind both mine and especially Norm's horse....wow.....that horse looks unbelievable trunoble....good god....4th? Maybe don't feel so unsure of her. Those top 2 must be champ types

Orb
    Last edited by Orb Farms; 09-05-2016, 03:09 PM.
    - Orb Farms

Comment

It was a hot field in that Maiden with all of them with sub-58.0 works. Three of them battling for the lead with your horse caught 3-wide. It was set for the closers. I hate drawing pole at any distance these days and experiment with instructions I wouldn't have normally used in the past. Still it is very early days with the 2yo's and not all of them hit out as winners first up no matter how good they are.

My best yearling was in the Million Series and with him working a mile in 1:35.28 something I've never experienced before thought him a good chance. Unfortunately he drew pole and I had to change instructions. He still finished 2nd but got given a galloping lesson by Blue Chip's entry. I don't think he is a morning glory and he lives to fight another day.

Norm
      "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

I would agree. No offense, and no disrespect.....But we will revisit in 3 months and see if I am mistaken! Perhaps those ponies will prove me wrong, because NONE of those 4 are slouches, they are all excellent horses!
        - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
        X