Laura's Jett

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laura's Jett

For those of you that remember our horse Joyce's Angel, she's now a broodmare and starting to produce some fantastic looking runners. One of them, Laura's Jett, makes her second appearance on the track on Monday at Parx in a 40k MSW after a nice 2nd place finish her first time out.

Keep an eye on her and give a watch if you're handicapping Monday afternoon.

Laura's Jett, 6/17 Parx Race 3, 1:49 post, horse #2 (2/1 ML)

http://www.equibase.com/profiles/Res...263&registry=T
    Last edited by South Jersey Stables; 06-15-2019, 01:06 PM.

Best of luck Mike

Comment

wow very exciting I'll have to make a play on her on xpressbet maybe wheel the DD

good luck !
      Midwest Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Midwest Racing View Post
        wow very exciting I'll have to make a play on her on xpressbet maybe wheel the DD

good luck !
        We drew the rail which will make it tough for her at that distance (as she's already built to probably be a two turn horse), but we shall see!

Comment

bet down to 6:5 I had to pass too short you think ?
          Midwest Racing

Comment

too short a race I meant. Hopefully a positive learning situation for the youngster
            Midwest Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Midwest Racing View Post
              too short a race I meant. Hopefully a positive learning situation for the youngster
              Yea the rail was tough for her there. Broke a step slow out the gate, would have benefited from and outside spot. She will learn a lot from it and we will stretch her out next time up

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                X