07/30/16 Arlington Park Race 6 Watch for Me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07/30/16 Arlington Park Race 6 Watch for Me

I won a handicapping contest last year at my local OTB and won a prize package at Arlington. I finally got around to using it and will be in attendance with my wife and a few friends today. The package included free executive box seats on the 2nd level, a paddock tour, personalized Jumbotron message, got to name the sixth race, and a winner circle photo with my group in today's sixth race. We're all very excited and have never been on the 2nd level. If your playing the races online or have TVG/Twinspires watch the sixth race today and look for me and my group in the winner's circle afterwards! The race is one of the toughest on the card featuring a full field of 12 MSW's over the turf. Should be a great race and good betting race if it stays on the grass. I stayed up last night to handicap the races and came up with 1, 8, 6 for the feature race. Good luck if you choose to bet.

May the horse be with you!
    Jason
    ATM Stables

That is really cool- I hope you have a blast.
    Getting Lucky Lodge

Alice Springs, AUSTRALIA

Comment

Ty Atm but l did this with your pick 1+8 = 9 and bet the 9 horses with a $20 to win ty now that how you pick a horse Atm

Comment

I pick

Grey
        Black
        Chestnut
        Bay
        Admin.

Comment

Working...
        X