TnT Paying It Forward Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw The Kitchen Sink is entered for tomorrow
    "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

I never figure you for one to trowel the towel in .. say it aint so Norm, say it aint so Norm
      Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Star Stables View Post
        I never figure you for one to trowel the towel in .. say it aint so Norm, say it aint so Norm
        I meant throw in the towel for the Title not the game.

Comment

I got an extra towel I can send down under if you want to throw yours in.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorandtaryn View Post
            I got an extra towel I can send down under if you want to throw yours in.
            I look forward to An Extra Towel on the Sales Page

Comment

No matter who wins it you both have done an outstanding job and both deserve all the kudos you get...congrats to both of you!

Comment

On second thought I better keep that towel to wipe the sweat off. Watching the last two midnight races tonight like they're some kind of champ race. Barely pulling out two wins against the Trunoble stable runner. Dont know if I can stand this pressure. lol
                Good luck at the races,
                Eddie

Comment

Yep, it's pretty bad when we're sweating over the outcome of a 1K Claiming race and there is only a .01sec difference in the result. Thank God I am at work and only getting the results not watching the races live.

Comment

Congrats to ATM,and thanks Eddie for a great race,Norm thank you for the horse,very nice gesture,i will have to put some thought into a name,last does sometimes have its compensations,although it has been an all to frequent happening for me this season.but onwards and upwards as they say.

Andy..

Comment

Originally posted by Winning Ways View Post
                      Congrats to ATM,and thanks Eddie for a great race,Norm thank you for the horse,very nice gesture,i will have to put some thought into a name,last does sometimes have its compensations,although it has been an all to frequent happening for me this season.but onwards and upwards as they say.

Andy..
                      ​You're welcome Andy. I hope he help changes your luck for next season.

Norm

Comment

Sorry for the late response. Thanks again for the race Eddie and the added bonus. Thanks also to Norm for the breed. It was nice to finally win a race as the past few weeks wins have become few and far between. Norm if you'd like to breed a yearling for me I'll take a chance and hope that the yearling you breed can "overcome" the yearling "hype then fizzle" we've seen. Thank you both and everyone that participated in a fun race.

May the horse be with you!
                        Jason
                        ATM Stables

Comment

Originally posted by Atm Stables View Post
                          Sorry for the late response. Thanks again for the race Eddie and the added bonus. Thanks also to Norm for the breed. It was nice to finally win a race as the past few weeks wins have become few and far between. Norm if you'd like to breed a yearling for me I'll take a chance and hope that the yearling you breed can "overcome" the yearling "hype then fizzle" we've seen. Thank you both and everyone that participated in a fun race.
                          No problem Jason. The fortunes of this game can be fickle. Gold one day, dirt the next. I have sent Orb a PM asking him to put up his sire Hoist The Flag. As soon as he gives me the go ahead, I'll breed the yearling for you. Congrats again.

Norm

Comment

Working...
                          X