No announcement yet.

Taylorandtaryn's Shairewinsconteststoo Race and Contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23Feb17 Belmont DD Dirt fst 6.0f 22.80 45.99 1:09.24 1 1 1 1 Rose J(P) BLV 118 b 1
    What an improvement! This is the best she could muster at 6f. Like I said...not a sprinter. She is actually posting some pretty decent numbers at a route and should be a decent sort. She will make her debut in the contest race and I fully expect her to be closing big time late but I expect the 7f distance will likely be a bit too short for her. Should give me a good idea of her heart though.

Comment

I need the race password Brian

Comment

Hope Brian got you the password can't tell by the number of entries cause I know one or two may not enter. But the sire is off to a good start as his second runner won first out tonight in another high priced claimer. Good Luck to all the race tomorrow.
        Eddie

Comment

He did send it to me Eddie and she is entered. Thanks for sponsoring this race and promotion.

Comment

I forgot about this race

Comment

still got time

Comment

Congrats to WW for winning the race nice looking colt and a good time. Steve, Norm and Chrisman for winning a little cash. The rest good luck with your horse hope they find their right distance. Thanks for playing.
                Eddie

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorandtaryn View Post
                  Congrats to WW for winning the race nice looking colt and a good time. Steve, Norm and Chrisman for winning a little cash. The rest good luck with your horse hope they find their right distance. Thanks for playing.
                  Eddie

Congrats WW nice win and time , Thanks Eddie for the great race

Comment

Thanks for the breed/sponsorship Eddie and congrats to WW.
                    "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

thanks Eddie .. Congrats WW
                      Admin.

Comment

Thanks guys and thanks Eddie for a great competition,i must say i was very hopeful of a big run from the horse and that proved to be right.
                        My breeders seem to be kicking in well now,but it has taken me a while to get them up and running to the same level as other stables.
                        This has been my best season up to date,and i am loving this game.

Comment

Working...
                        X