• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.digitaldowns.us/new_hors...cc=1&p1=910409

​Horse has been breed its a boy

Good luck in the contest

Comment

I will donate a free breed to North South Union to whomever drew the last place horse.
      "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Originally posted by Trunoble Lodge View Post
        I will donate a free breed to North South Union to whomever drew the last place horse.

great stuff Norm

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Trunoble Lodge View Post

I think I have a chance for that one...

Comment

Congrats Burky ( Star of the Desert)

Admin please transfer 10K to his account.

Also your free horse will be reserved and up for you shortly.

Cheers
            Greek

Comment

...and at the other end. Congrats Jason (Atm Stables). North South Union is waiting on the Breeder's Page. Only condition is that you must use Union in the horse's name.

"There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Congrats and thanks Greeko for putting this contest together . transfer done.Thanks
                Admin.

Comment

Great job Greeko for making the site more interesting and thanks to TL also, very nice of both of you.

Comment

Well, Freaky Prize made his debut a winning one in tonight's Q race.

​Thanks Greeko for the contest and the horse, looks to be a good one.
                    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Originally posted by Star Of The Desert View Post
                      Well, Freaky Prize made his debut a winning one in tonight's Q race.

​Thanks Greeko for the contest and the horse, looks to be a good one.

Good Stuff Burky , Your Very Welcome

Comment

i seen the race and all I can say is: life can and will bite you in the ass ever now and then. But I'm sure God put an A+ on your report card Greeko. Don't take this wrong, but you got to admit" this is some funny sh//t.

Comment

Originally posted by Winner Circle Ranch View Post
                          i seen the race and all I can say is: life can and will bite you in the ass ever now and then. But I'm sure God put an A+ on your report card Greeko. Don't take this wrong, but you got to admit" this is some funny sh//t.
                          I have some the best breeders in the game. I don't mind at all, just makes my breeders more valuable.

It's not the first or last time someone has won with my breeders.

Comment

Originally posted by Greeko Holdem View Post

I have some the best breeders in the game. I don't mind at all, just makes my breeders more valuable.

It's not the first or last time someone has won with my breeders.

Very true...
                            One of Greeko's stallions that he offered in a contest last season that I crossed with one of my mares won a DDCQ for me today...her 2nd Q win and 4th overall stakes win in her career so far
                            Greeko has been generous to the site no doubt

Comment

You guys are missing my point. There is no question about Greeko's generosity here and I thanked both him and TL for it. what I find funny is a gift horse taking 1st in a race the gifter was in that took 2nd. Thats why I told Greeko, God owes him one. Congrats to Burkly

4 Freaky Prize Star Of The Desert Rose J 120 43250 1:48.49
                              6 Drop Zone Greeko Holdem Ortiz I. Jr 120 21625 1:48.84

Comment

Actually that is the point...
                                In the race I referred to above Greeko had 2 horses that ran 2nd and 4th and the horse who ran 3rd was also by a Greeko stallion. It's not unusual for him to get beat by someone else with his own stallions.

Comment

Working...
                                X