Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broom Racer has been entered

Comment

The winner of the first week name game is ​ " Runs Like A Ghoul " Congrats Norm

​Next weeks race is posted . Finish in the top 2 and run in a free 150k final .. Good Luck
      Admin.

Comment

Igorb is 9/1. Awesome, that must indicate that with the 1 post, and Sutherland, that his 1:21.71 workouts at 7F are morning glory workouts.
        7.0f 22.60 45.58 1:21.71 Sutherland C(P)
        This is why I HATE looking at the handicapping section....I KNOW I lost [most of the time] before the race even starts.

U/ghhhast, a halloween horror before it even starts! LOL

Orb

P.S. - My NEW AVATAR [Sans Sweater Vest and Tie] is titled "BIG HALF-BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU"

Last edited by Orb Farms; 10-01-2017, 10:45 AM.
        - Orb Farms

Comment

Originally posted by Orb Farms View Post
          Igorb is 9/1. Awesome, that must indicate that with the 1 post, and Sutherland, that his 1:21.71 workouts at 7F are morning glory workouts.
          7.0f 22.60 45.58 1:21.71 Sutherland C(P)
          This is why I HATE looking at the handicapping section....I KNOW I lost [most of the time] before the race even starts.

U/ghhhast, a halloween horror before it even starts! LOL

Orb

P.S. - My NEW AVATAR [Sans Sweater Vest and Tie] is titled "BIG HALF-BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU"

This brings up a question I have been wondering about if you don't mind elaborating a little Lone...
          How are the handicapping odds set? I'm pretty sure it would be quite complex and costly to have set up a handicapping program based on complete past performance evaluation. Maybe one or two factors but not terribly elaborate I wouldn't imagine plus that doesn't help with first time starters. So...I'm wondering if it is based on the horses talent potential rating. I know there is such a thing because you used that to determine the creates to sell out of the 100 or so you bought and then sold some a couple of seasons ago. Is this the driving factor? Does it also factor in post, instructions or anything else? How much are you willing to share?

Comment

Looks like Igorb ran true to workout form, despite SIX horses being within .25 seconds of the win.

What happens next, do the top 2 finishers go into a final 8 race after 4 weeks?

Best,

Orb
            - Orb Farms

Comment

Nice win Orb...I thought mine was going to run you down at the wire and then she just kind of hung. Maybe it was the wide trip from the far outside post or maybe 7f might just be a slight bit too far for her...either way nice win for yours!

Comment

OMG I was sweating bullets.....I don't think yours hung....That was a SOLID time, SEVERAL good ones came out looking good from that race, and I believe the outside probably does not hurt at 5F and 7F NEARLY as much as it does at 6F and 1 1/8.

Great entertainment, whether you won or I did..... I just had one of these the other day, Chrisman CLEARLY had the better horse, but on THAT day, we dead heated.....His will go on to have a remarkable career, while I can hope for a good breeding career, and maybe a $200k career plateau....

Good stuff, and do we both get in for the finals AMRS?

Orb
                - Orb Farms

Comment

I think the top 2 finishers do make the finals but I'm sure Lone or Brian will chime in to verify that

Comment

Congrats to you 2 . They will both make the finals. Next week is up and in need of some horses . Good Luck
                    1 Igorb Orb Farms Sutherland C 120 18000 1:21.30
                    10 Broom Racer And More Racing Stable Smith J 118 9000 1:21.36
                    Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Star Stables View Post
                      The winner of the first week name game is ​ " Runs Like A Ghoul " Congrats Norm

​Next weeks race is posted . Finish in the top 2 and run in a free 150k final .. Good Luck

Thanks for the prize. He lived up to his name and ran like a ghoul.

N
                      "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Still short on entries this week. Race closes tomorrow evening. Good luck.
                        ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                        Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                        https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

is the finals posted? Also, can we run in races while we wait out the next 3 weeks.. if so we week 1 winners will potentially be able to accrue more earnings and get a better jockey

Thanks,

Orb
                          - Orb Farms

Comment

It was posted previously that jocks would be selected on qualifying times
                            Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

This weeks winner is Norm again very clever name

Mummies Love Rap

Prize on its way .. Lets see if we can get a full race this week . Good Luck

Admin.

Comment

Qualifier for the 15th is posted. Good luck everyone.

same password: create
                                ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                                Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                                https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Working...
                                X