Buddha -- 30
    Foggy -- 29
    TNT -- 27
    Orb -- 27
    Chrisman -- 27
    AMR -- 26
    WW -- 24

Comment

Congrats to the winners and thanks to Greeko for putting it together.

​Interesting result from the DD Handicapper who had 3 winners (rated 2/1) and the other Maxphyre ran 3rd to my colt which he rated at 3/1, so if we followed the DD H'Capper we would have 46 points.
      "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Thanks, Greeko and all the participants.

To be honest, when I saw the handicapping post, I just assumed it was the usual site run one. Very generous to put it up yourself Greeko.

Congratulations to all the winners today
        Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

congrats to the winner. thanks to greeko for the contest. Very Interesting Norm

Comment

I think it's totally unfair to allow the Aussies in contests like this. They live in the future and know the results already. This was a Dec 10th contest that happened on the 11th down under, a full day AFTER on the calendar. Unfair advantage. #bantheaussies

Comment

Originally posted by South Jersey Stables View Post
              I think it's totally unfair to allow the Aussies in contests like this. They live in the future and know the results already. This was a Dec 10th contest that happened on the 11th down under, a full day AFTER on the calendar. Unfair advantage. #bantheaussies
              ​How many years has it taken you to figure this out?

Comment

Originally posted by South Jersey Stables View Post

We should get bonus points for our dedication in participating on a Monday morning!

Comment

Run of the day was Dragon's filly, Lifeline Princess. It was a mile back on the turn and absolutely flew home. Pity there aren't 2 mile races, that one would win them easily by a dozen or more lengths every time.

Comment

Taking nothing away from Dragon's girl, I am pretty partial to my 3yr filly Idontknowhatosay who finally showed a little patience at a 1 1/2 to win her 14th stake race. In the process setting the track record for the distance.

Comment

Congrats to all the winners . prizes have been sent ..
                      Admin.

Comment

Congrats Eddie on the 3 yo filly race, thought I was going to catch you headed for home but yours was much the best, and I had to settle for 2nd place (which I am happy about).
                        STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                        LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                        HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

When the $77k or thereabouts top prize comes for finals races, I know who has the right horse. I was 3 out of 4 trainers anyways! See my original post.

I said it would be the Tnt and Trunoble show......and more is coming...... These guys are machines! The consolation races are usually won by the other stables. Greeko will get his name on the board in the mid and shorter races, but TnT and Trunoble will win - I am calling it now - HALF or more of the finals.

Here is my picks and post from earlier in the thread........

Race--28, 9 (TnT)
                          Race--30, 5 (Foggydan) --- Dragon Tattoo won, Foggy got 3rd
                          ​Race--32, 5 (Trunoble)
                          Race--34, 11 (TnT)

NEARLY called the Superfecta of trainers.....Never know in the finals who will get the individual ride, but I know which trainers will prevail - the two Legends and Hall of Famers!

Orb
                          - Orb Farms

Comment

Originally posted by Orb Farms View Post
                            When the $77k or thereabouts top prize comes for finals races, I know who has the right horse. I was 3 out of 4 trainers anyways! See my original post.

I said it would be the Tnt and Trunoble show......and more is coming...... These guys are machines! The consolation races are usually won by the other stables. Greeko will get his name on the board in the mid and shorter races, but TnT and Trunoble will win - I am calling it now - HALF or more of the finals.

Here is my picks and post from earlier in the thread........

Race--28, 9 (TnT)
                            Race--30, 5 (Foggydan) --- Dragon Tattoo won, Foggy got 3rd
                            ​Race--32, 5 (Trunoble)
                            Race--34, 11 (TnT)

NEARLY called the Superfecta of trainers.....Never know in the finals who will get the individual ride, but I know which trainers will prevail - the two Legends and Hall of Famers!

Orb
                            I wouldn't say we win everything

But we do dominate somewhat.

But I will say this Orb... You do breed good horses and if you didn't constantly sell your horses, I think you would have 6 or 7 more champ wins

Here are the Top 10 champ wins from seasons 30 to 37

Greeko Holdem - 18
                            TNT - 17
                            Foggy - 12
                            Royal Oaks - 8
                            Chrisman - 6
                            Orb - 5
                            Star of the desert - 5
                            Trunoble - 5
                            Metropolitan - 4
                            Blue Chip - 3
                            Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 12-10-2017, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greeko Holdem View Post

I wouldn't say we win everything

But we do dominate somewhat.
                              That's how it should be anyway really. In an ideal world it'd be a case where on any given race day, any stable with a good horse should be able to have a fighting chance in a single race. But in a series situation, where points are aggregated etc the bigger stables are going to have the edge because of the number of runners they can place over the season. I don't see a major issue, as there were a good selection of stables who had runners today and who looked a chance at various points during the running.

Comment

Congrats Aragon and Aloya for snatching the top prize.
                                ...and very nice of you Greeko for putting it on...very fun day.

Comment

Working...
                                X