No announcement yet.

Cold Dog Birthday Futurity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Brian, that worked, Appreciate it!

Orb
    - Orb Farms

Comment

Dogs Birthday Bash Has Been born..Its a winner So no need u guys running.... B just mine run the race and get it over with cause everyone knows Gs The Master Breeder......LOL
      Reserve right to change name.....LOL
      The King Has Spoken

Comment

Early returns from the rail birds watching the early workouts says that these breeding produced several promising runners. Looks like a very competitive race brewing for the 21st. The TNT stable had to go into his old bag of tricks and pull out the magical clippers. They seemed to do the trick for the well bred horse who now may continue the TNT stable's lucky streak in these kind of races.
        Good luck at the races,
        Eddie

Comment

magical clippers...lol, I've been looking for one of those.

Comment

So Tnt answered my question - We can Geld?

Orb
            - Orb Farms

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorandtaryn View Post
              Early returns from the rail birds watching the early workouts says that these breeding produced several promising runners. Looks like a very competitive race brewing for the 21st. The TNT stable had to go into his old bag of tricks and pull out the magical clippers. They seemed to do the trick for the well bred horse who now may continue the TNT stable's lucky streak in these kind of races.
              Good luck at the races,
              Eddie

Yeah the clippers in the Orb Stable seemed to settle ORB SOUP in very well. I still predict a TnT/Orb Exacta......Easy money folks!

Orb
              - Orb Farms

Comment

Yes I got confirmation from the race master B that gelding was permitted.

Comment

Do those clippers have enough magic to improve my filly?...now that would be truly magical!!!

Comment

Don't know if we are supposed to post our contestants names but Foggy Futurity is ready to enter with absolutely no chance of winning.

Comment

btw, is there any prize for last place finisher. A free breed, a create code, anything?

Comment

ORB SOUP is going to make Cold Dogs out the rest of you!

Orb
                        - Orb Farms

Comment

I got JJ Da Boss running in this race.
                          Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

what is the password to this race

Comment

If the final two horses get entered we can go ahead and close the race.
                              ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                              Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                              https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

I will give a FREE BREEDER in its entirety to the LAST PLACE finisher. Not a chump either. He/She who finishes LAST will receive Orbsolutely, a decent create colt sprinter stallion.

Best of Luck.......Errrr or bad luck I guess in the case of THIS prize?

Orb
                                - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
                                X