Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl Contest

Hi guys:

Starting a contest for the Super Bowl, make your picks and if you are the winner I will offer free breeds to the following mares.

Here are the rules:

1) Pick the winner of the game, no points spreads
    2) Pick the total final score of the game
    3) The person who picks the winner of the game and gets closest to the final score without going over will win the breeds, if everyone goes over the total the person nearest to the final score will be declared the winner.
    4) In the event of a tie, the person who replies to this post first with their picks will be deemed the winner.
    5) No editing your picks, if you make a pick and change your mind BEFORE THE GAME STARTS send me a PM and I will adjust your pick for you.

Here is what you will win if you are correct:

Free breeds to the following mares:

HI THERE BILLIE
    I'M ADDY
    MADAM COMMANDER
    MAYBE NOT
    PRIVATE GREY

All of these mares have produced some decent foals for me.

Good luck if you join.

Burky
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Chiefs 38- 28
    Pat
    *Donovan Stables*
    Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

San Fran

Comment

I love living in Las Vegas. It's the place to be for a sports book bettor. I've made my trip to the book and I'm ready to watch this game.

My analysis and prediction...
        This is the kind of game that could end 17-10 or could be 57-50. The Chiefs have a great offense and can score points like a basketball team. However, they also have a tendency to start slow and fall behind and count on their offense to bail them out. If they fall behind the 49ers early they will struggle. There's a reason the saying goes that defense wins championships. The 49ers not only have a tremendous defense they also have an amazing ball control offense. Two weeks ago against the Packers the 49ers ran the ball 42 times and only threw 8 passes and still scored 37 points. If they play that well today it could be a frustrating day for the Chiefs.

49ers win 31 - 17 (48 total points)

Comment

San Fran 28-24

Comment

Donovan Stables is the winner by being the only contestant to correctly pick Kansas City as the winner of the game.

Pat, let me know when you would like to use these mares and I will st them up for you.

CONGRATULATIONS

Burky
            STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
            LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
            HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Thanks Bill for putting on the contest. I sent you a PM
              Pat
              *Donovan Stables*
              Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

Working...
              X