Work out Missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work out Missing

I was training a new horse and lost the work out list, only shows 2 training's, when I got back under training it shows the list?

can you give me the horses name . Thanks
    Admin.

Comment

Most of my horses only show there most recent workout. I can not access all of the others.

Comment

Sorry, Was busy with the horses,,,lol her name is Aunt Em

Comment

I'm only showing most recent work as well.

Comment

Mine seems to be consistent with others. All I have access to is the most recent workout.

Comment

WTF .......

Most of my horses are missing their workouts, mostly the older horses.............

Comment

When its one thing it pore Oh well WTF is going on with the game oh well am out for goo tc all it was nice to play the game but now it's no fun at all tc all

Comment

Blue Chip.....I found a coping mechanism......Write the frustrating emails to yourself......By the time u get frustrated, your luck changes for the better.....I had a 4 for 53 run, but rode it out.....I am SLOWLY learning to get thru the rough patches by selling breeds, writing forum posts, renominating into easier races.....So many options and entertainment options when the horses are not winning.

Ride it out man, 100 percent of us go through good and bad stretches

Best of luck man,
                  Orb
                  - Orb Farms

Comment

Well Said Orb and what a great way to handle the ups and downs of life its self let alone the game. Not to many people understand what it take to run a site like this one. The owners know we want to see our races and try to fix any problems we have with out closing the site down. I play alot of games that will go off line to fix thinks and you never know when they will be back on line. Here when there is a problem they will work on it but you can still carry on doing something else like train or breed or just watch some old races. My hat goes off to these guys. I hope BCF was just having a bad Day and returns to race with us, he had some good horses and was a pleasure to chat with.and read his post.

Comment

Working...
                    X