WHAT HAPPENED?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT HAPPENED?

How come I got a refund on my horse Gecko Hotspurs Jr for the 1 1/4 Q race?

WCR - we show that only 4 horses were entered . The qualifiers need 5 horses to run . I am like you and do not like to see qualifiers not run . Thanks
    Admin.

Comment

Sick to my stomach right now and can't understand why 5 split races of 1M Q go off but we can't fill a dam 1 1/4 Q for the Route finals but we have horse breaking new records in pop up races a Day before the Q race,,,hummmmmmmmmmmmmm I got some serious thinking to do here. Maybe Gecko can make more money running the races that fill. Don't mind me,,,Im just PISSed right off this fine Sunday morning.

Comment

Look on the bright side WCR, you and I are locked in the finals with #1 and #2 in points, so we get top 2 Jockey selections.

Orb
        - Orb Farms

Comment

....and the Finals with 5 or 6 horses is not a HUGE payoff for a $12k entry fee. You are looking at possibly a $20k net profit at most. Further, horses have peaks and valleys, so a bad draw, and you finish 2nd or 3rd and break even.

It's all relative, and I cannot think of a single owner who would prefer a TCR over getting into a much bigger finals race in the top 12.

In fact, the 3yr old+ routers drew only 25 TOTAL different horses over 4 months, a HUGE disappointment as it is.

Orb
          - Orb Farms

Comment

ORb, Im pissed right now and should step away from my key-board. But I won't! The TCR races have several Q horses running in them and the one that just broke the record will now miss the 6F Q and the 1M Q. Then we got my horse Hot Balls Of Fire winning 363000 +42500(BC) In a TCR race. To hell with the TC and the Q races. I should pull all my horses that have worked hard to make it to the finals and race them in these pop up races. I'm sure they will still make good breeders and more money in the end. If a Q race comes up in between other big money races I might run one or two, but will not devote my horses short life to have it sit in my barn waiting for a race to go off that it needs to win the finals.

Comment

Are you seriously a grown man complaining like an angsty teen that the other grown men decided to race their horses in a race they considered a better return on investment for them, instead of the race you consider a better return on investment for you?

Or are you complaining because the flavour of the month recently was to whine about there not being any races with decent pots, so the community went out of their way to deliver them, and you partook in them, but now you've realised they've dented your personal hopes and dreams and you're suddenly up in arms? You really just get outraged for the sake of getting outraged right?

I mean seriously, after you won Greeko's big race I joked in chat that I expected to hear no further whinging from you for a full season after that pot... took what, a week?

It's awesome that the site has the Champ series etc set up. It's awesome that there's the option for people to create their own races/events. It's all laid out in advance. Stop sooking about every little thing that doesn't go your way.

I honestly think Lone needs to start giving out forums bans for this crap. In no way is it productive, it leaves a terrible impression for new & casual players. The size of your deposit in no way justifies the continual diatribe on the forums. Posting as a part of the community is a privilege, and should be treated as such. I'm more than happy to get a forum whack also if it drives home the point.
              Last edited by Aragon Stables; 08-06-2017, 10:43 AM. Reason: Added final bit
              Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Aragon, Brownie points for you! And I'm sure that's all your looking for. I have my opinion and the right to express it the same as you. Why did you leave and now decided to return? Wouldn't have been because of your past post here would it? You will find I don't kiss ass and post what I think is of importance. I made a prediction long ago about this topic and its starting to come true. Even before the big pot I won. You might want to go back and read them. Its a sad thing when Q races don't go off and should be looked at. I'm not crying, just pointing this out before it becomes a trend. Don't really give a rats ass if you like it or not.

Comment

Working...
                X