Unseen Races

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unseen Races

Lone, I'm not sure how hard this would be for you to program but I thought I would ask. Right now we have today's races and tomorrow races we can use for reference and enter our horses. The problem I have is when I come home late (12:00am) I can't watch the races that went off that day. I can't see or enjoy the race unless I go to my stable and hunt down the horses that raced, a few times I would be missing a horse and had to go to account history to find that it was claimed. Finding the horses this way takes away the enjoyment of watching the race with out knowing the results ahead of time. The game would be much more enjoyable is I could click on YESTERDAYS races.
    My question is, would this be something you could add?

I will check to see if there is a way to turn off results ,I'm not sure what it would take . I will let you know , but might be a few days . Thanks
    Admin.

Comment

that would only solve part of the problem Lone. I was thinking in the drop down menu with Today's Races and Tomorrow races you could add Yesterdays races, So I could watch all the races that day.

Comment

If you go to Racing Calendar ( Racing Schedule on mobile ) you can click any date and watch any race you like. As Lone mentions though, currently doing this it displays the results by default, so he was saying he'd see if it were possible to disable that. But you can watch any race in the current season as ut stands
        Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Dam, Iv'e been to the race calendar several times and thought it was to keep track of a race or birthday,,,,LOL. This is perfect and even better then what I was hoping for. How did I miss this. Am I the only one here that didn't know how to work the Calendar. Problem solved, thanks Aragon. Would be nice to hide the results but I'm fine with the way it is, can even go back in months to watch a race. Cool!

Comment

Working...
          X