Auction Horses Missing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction Horses Missing!

Still waiting for 3 of the 7 Horses I won at Auction, they are: Spot Of Gold, Power Bolt, Grecka. I did a Horse search on Spot of Gold, Power Bolt and Grecka, They all show as Winner Circle Ranch as their owner, but I can't use them. Please help in finding them.

Breeding Shed?
    Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Nope, looked there several times and the other barns to. they should have went to Main or Unsigned.

Comment

Sure it hasn't created an extra tab in one of them?

Comment

Looked again, no other tabs, I made a new one called Auction Horses and moved a couple there but the others still don't show up.

Comment

Have you "View Breeders"? That is where they should be.
            "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Yes, but I just hit Breed a horse and when I select a mare or stallion they show up in the drop down list. just cant see the horses in barn now to check them before breeding.

Comment

Yesssssssssss, I played with the drop down list then checked unassigned again and they all showed up. Thanks for trying to help me guys. Didn't want to breed blind.

Comment

Congratz on your purchases

Comment

Thanks Aragon, over anxious to start breeding with them, but some have only a few breeds left like Power Bolt that I paid 114500 for with only 12 breeds left at 9541 cost per breed. Better use them with proven sires, and take my time. Should be fun

Comment

Braver man than me heh

Comment

I'm not brave, its that hidden HEART that we can't see that keeps me going,,,LMAO

Comment

Just checkeds the three horses are in with your breeders in Barn 1
                          ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                          Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                          https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Thanks Dog, They weren't there last night or this morning, but then they just showed up. They must have taken the long way home

Comment

Working...
                            X