Problem With Meters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem With Meters

The meters are acting up. If I train and my meter is set at 99 Stamina and I click the train button it will show 99 Strength instead. I did it over and over with the same results. Been doing this for some time now.

TRAINING OPTIONS FOR: UNNAMED42224 (C)

Fitness 100%
    Stamina 99%
    Endurance 100%
    Speed 100%
    Strength 100%

Here is what I get below.
    -------------------------------------
    Timed training complete

LATEST WORKOUTS

07Sep17 Calder DD Dirt fst 6.0f 22.64 45.73 1:09.07 1 1 1 1 Sutherland C(P) BLV 120 bs 1
    STR: 99 STA: 100 SPD: 100 END: 100 FIT: 100

This time I tried it with 98 Strength and got 98 Stamina as the time instead of Strength. This needs to be fixed please.
    Timed training complete

LATEST WORKOUTS

07Sep17 Calder DD Dirt fst 6.0f 22.63 45.71 1:09.05 1 1 1 1 Sutherland C(P) BLV 120 bs 1
    STR: 100 STA: 98 SPD: 100 END: 100 FIT: 100

Comment

I think this has been an issue for a couple of years now. Str and Sta are swapped out in the workout page. Seems it showed up after the last overhaul of the skins on the site.Havent heard it mentioned in a while honestly had thought it had been fixed.
      ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
      Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
      https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Thanks for the reply Dog, Iv'e noticed it in the past to but seems to be getting worst since age change and happens every time now. So what one do we go by? The training numbers that we run, or the Timed Training Complete? When I record my horses time for adds I will accept meter times that are a bit low in Stamina or Endurance but always do a retrain if Fit, Str or Speed is low.

Comment

Would like an answer please?

Comment

Brian is right the STR data is showing under STM and vise versa . I have put a ticket in and hope to have it done in the next few days . Thanks WCR for reminding us ,a few things get pushed back when we worked on other things . Good Luck
            Admin.

Comment

Thanks Lone!

Comment

It should be fixed. thanks again and Good Luck
                Admin.

Comment

just trained two new breeds and the meters worked fine. good job Lone, Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X