Two Accounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Accounts

Admin, I was looking under the member List and found 2 accounts with the name Winner Circle Ranch. One is dated for 2012. In 2012 I was a member of Digiturf and a small group of members asked me to help set up a new horse racing site, I don't remember the name but think Tockyocky was one of the members that asked me and my Son to help out. I'm thinking Digitaldowns might have been the site we helped during its beta period (Not Sure). This would explain my two accounts.

I still don't understand why Digitaldowns didn't pick up on this when I joined 04/12/2017 and let me join under a name that was already a member. to my knowledge Winner Circle Ranch has only been used my me and is the same stable name I use on other racing sites.

The reason I'm reporting this is to help you make sure it can't happen again and to stop anyone of accusing me of running to stables. please remove the older stable.

PS: I guess this might make me a senior here with the ability to fart dust along with the other old timers,,,,LMAO

All jokes aside, If I was part of the beta testers for this site, I'm proud and happy to see the site is strong and growing. WCR
    Winner Circle Ranch

04-12-2017
    Today

Winners Circle Ranch
    12-09-2012
    12-09-2012

All good WCR. I do believe that is when Tock and Freddie took over (has it been 5 years? wow) so you may have came over with some of the digiturf invasion that came with them. A good number of players have old accounts and the like. As long as both arent active at the same time and someone isnt creating stables to mine for good creates then no worries.
    ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Thanks Dog, I remember feeling like traitor because I was still pretty active at Digiturf and had to jump back and forth to train, but the guys were all good Joe's that wanted to start this site and things where getting ugly at Digiturf at that time. I'm glad it worked out.

Comment

Working...
      X