Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Wish List - Race Viewer Modification

Admin,

It would be really cool and (in my judgment) beneficial if you could get the programmers to modify the race Replays, so that if AFTER the race, we are watching the replay video....We should be able to click on ANY point on the small Oval Track, and watch from that point of the race.

Sort of like a Youtube Video.....if we click at the 3/8 pole, we pick up the video from that point.

Thoughts?

Orb
    - Orb Farms

I think that's a cool idea provided the programming isn't too complex.

Comment

I agree also. I would never use it for first time viewing but it would be very useful in checking my horses after a loss to see if they gained or loss speed at the finish. Would save me alot of time finding the next race for my horses, especially Route.
      but like AMRS says, only if the programming isn't too complex.

Comment

Surely not a "high priority" thing, but would be cool if not too cost-prohibitive

Orb
        - Orb Farms

Comment

Orb, I found a way to pause the race and thought you and maybe some others would like to use it. I found if you hold down the X out mark but don't let it go the race will be in pause mod, then slide your cursor off the X without taking your finder off it and the race will continue. Worked good for me and you should be able to take a snapshot if wanted. Not as good as your idea, but might help while Lone looks into it.

Lone, Have you had a chance to look into Orb's idea?

Comment

Working...
          X