Is There Something We Should Know?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There Something We Should Know?

Lone, You made a post under Digitaldowns News called Season 39 Championship Series. this section of the forum call only be used by Admin. Please explain why or how Polaris Bloodstock can reply there when I can't? Is there something we should know? Not trying to start trouble here, just want to know who is who. Thanks in advance. WCR

Adjective - Being, marked by, or displaying behavior characterized by the expression of negative feelings, resentment, and aggression in an unassertive passive way

Comment

Ok Jersey, Go to the post and reply. If i red-flag something its because Im not the type to sit and watch a fire burn down my house hoping the wind will change, i help put the dam thing out. If there is a program problem Im not asking for it to be fixed,,,,IM DEMANDING it be fixed. This has nothing to do with Polaris other then he can post where he shouldn't have the right to, that set a RED-Flag to me and I won't sit back and ignor it
      If it was me that could post there i would hope someone to question it as I have.

Comment

Thanks Lone for your reply. No I can't post there in ANY Digitaldowns News post. Is it not set up to be that way? i can hit the like button,,,lol
        Last edited by Winner Circle Ranch; 01-03-2018, 11:43 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

You should be thanking me for having your back. if a back door has been found, even by accident, then that means the whole site is in danger including your account.

I do agree I could have went at this a little softer but I think Polaris knows this was not an attack on him, but in the best interest of the site.

I know where you stand now Jersey, and Im sorry you feel this way, but I won't change.
          Last edited by Winner Circle Ranch; 01-03-2018, 12:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Or you could just PM Lone if you have an issue instead of making multiple forum posts and threads every time you get your panties in a twist?
            Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

I have no privileges. And ive never known that Digital Downs News is for "Admin Only"..i cannot find it anywhere in that section here it says that. In the post that WCR is referring to, Lone is clearly asking for opinions and answers to an idea when he asks ..... Ya'll hate it or like it ?

So, i just replied, as ive done before under the Digital Downs News section....there is another reply of mine down the bottom of the page...from JULY last year. Anyway, ive been playing this game a lot longer than most of the current guys..and like i said earlier...ive never known Digital Downs News is for admin only...So, i will tell you right now, i do not believe it is admin only, i believe anyone can post there by way of a reply. I could be wrong, I might be wrong as i am on a lot of things. If i have access by some unknown path to DD News that no one else has, then i politely and respectfully request from Admin that it be removed. Thanks, hope you all survived Xmas and the new year unscathed, and all the best to all DD participants for 2018..

Comment

I had adjusted some of the permissions but there are a few that had a few extra permissions as norm pointed out in the other thread. I believe they were called forum leaders. This was done by previous owners i think partly due to them not logging in for days at a time and a few players were giving some mod abilities on the forum to be able to edit and delete posts. Im not at the desktoo but will correct when i am. Will keep the dd news locked for posting but should be able to set where everyone can reply to posts in thst channel. Guess i should also point out that the forum runs completely separate from the game so even if someone had full admin here they could not access anything game wise.
                ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Thanks Brian..Since it was a post from me that caused the initial kerfuffle, i should let you all know that i have no problem with it. Good luck!

Comment

Should all be corrected now. The moderator status has been removed from the few players that still had them. The DD New section is now open to replies by all member but you still can not start new topics there. Think that is best to keep it that way.
                    Thanks all.

Comment

Working...
                    X