Need an Answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an Answer

Lone, you post on the News forum: QUOTE: Can no one else post here ? It is odd . if you have a chance please post a test post . Polaris has no special privileges and none should be need to post here .. Thanks

I think your wrong. 99% of all forums have a place that only admin can post, this even includes Facebook sale sites. If you check every post there you will see NO one can post other then admin.

This could mean a back door has been found in the program and if thats the case, then where else can they go by accident (Accounts Payable) You mentioned China was the problem of this site being down once. Might want to get on this please. I'm a paranoid old fart,,,,lol

I checked and can't post a reply either.

Comment

Can't post either.
      STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

nope never been able to post there. I had tried before some time back.

Comment

ok thanks - We will look into it - Thanks Everyone
          Admin.

Comment

Once Upon A Time..... a handful of us were given limited Forum administrator privileges for a column/thread that I can't remember what it was used for. Oh wait, I remember now it was for compiling Form Guides which 4 of us would do for the Champ Finals. My access has been removed but because Shane (Polaris) only plays now and then his access may have been overlooked.

You can take off the tin foil hat now

​Norm
            "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Ill fix the permissions this evening.
              ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
              Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
              https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Originally posted by Trunoble Lodge View Post
                Once Upon A Time..... a handful of us were given limited Forum administrator privileges for a column/thread that I can't remember what it was used for. Oh wait, I remember now it was for compiling Form Guides which 4 of us would do for the Champ Finals. My access has been removed but because Shane (Polaris) only plays now and then his access may have been overlooked.

You can take off the tin foil hat now

​Norm

What lies you tell! This is some Australian conspiracy. I knew it when Freddie called me "mate" that one time, I knew he was part of this. This needs to be looked into by the FBI right away.

Comment

Originally posted by South Jersey Stables View Post

What lies you tell! This is some Australian conspiracy. I knew it when Freddie called me "mate" that one time, I knew he was part of this. This needs to be looked into by the FBI right away.
                  Covfefe. The kookaburra is wearing unicorn silks.
                  ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                  Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                  https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Originally posted by South Jersey Stables View Post

oh you're just being silly. I've deducted 100K from your account for wasting my time.

​N
                    "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Originally posted by Winner Circle Ranch View Post
                      Lone, you post on the News forum: QUOTE: Can no one else post here ? It is odd . if you have a chance please post a test post . Polaris has no special privileges and none should be need to post here .. Thanks

I think your wrong. 99% of all forums have a place that only admin can post, this even includes Facebook sale sites. If you check every post there you will see NO one can post other then admin.

This could mean a back door has been found in the program and if thats the case, then where else can they go by accident (Accounts Payable) You mentioned China was the problem of this site being down once. Might want to get on this please. I'm a paranoid old fart,,,,lol
                      ​They Stepped up the server security ,and no one from China - and many other countries are blocked . The server will not allow them in . I think even Mexico is backlisted . The site is backed up weekly . our databases daily . We do not have any personal information except name and address . All account data is done through paypal . So we keep no information that could not be found in white pages. What the hackers would do is use the server to send out spam emails . Also the forum code and the site code are protected by two different security firewalls . We did that because the forum was built by V bulletin and they have to continually upgrade their code to protect themselves . We get forum security updates all the time . I am working on getting another server security pro because I was very upset and disappointed with the site going down recently. I don't know if that help explain it a bit more .
                      Last edited by Lone Star Stables; 01-03-2018, 05:49 PM.
                      Admin.

Comment

I certainly have access to it, and i also posted there in JULY of last year and obviously last night.... Norm is 100% right. I was granted access to that section many years ago along with Norm and a few others..and it was to do form write ups for the big races. I dropped out for quite a while as i often do and i would say that when i returned its withdrawal was overlooked..im not sure, admin will know. Sorry for all the fuss...im sure admin will fix it now its been brought to attention..

Comment

Working...
                        X