• Show
Clear All

• PM Error With your account Lone

Lone,

I sent you a simple hello PM, and it stated you exceeded your PM quota

Best,
    Orb
    - Orb Farms

Delete your messages, sent , trash box etc.

Comment

Its not mine, mine is clear, it stated Lone's was full
      - Orb Farms

Comment

Maybe you got banned hahahaha

Comment

could be.....I imagine it was just a glitch, and it will self-correct....It was nothing important.....Just a "how's you doins', what do you think about the Kentucky Derby, blah blah...

Thanks John, I'm off to a nice start, using ONLY....and I mean ONLY 100% of my very best in the lowest possible class while not losing the respective horse..... i.e. Maiden 2250, claiming 20k...... I know I will eventually have to become more aggressive if I want to see which of these 7 or 8 I am racing are actually very good.... but it is a nice start.....

Good luck to you, Norm, Chris, and Dan......and anyone would be a FOOL to EVER count out Eddie ....He can make a run to the top and alter the leader board in a single weekend!

By the way, I like "who I like" stated on your generous Kentucky Derby contest, but I would be remiss if I did not make mention of NOBLE INDY being a VERY GAME Exotic factor. I'll put a small $10 win ticket, and the Superfecta is a near JOKE with this type of field trying to get the short first turn, relative to the size of the field and auxiliary gate......So, Noble Indy will stalk the leaders, and though the race is not set up for this horse's precise liking, I believe Take Charge Indy bloodlines (and of course the pedigree underneath) suggest Noble Indy will have enough in the tank to overcome the first tier of speedsters, so long as he can settle in 1, 2, or 3 wide at most. Watch out....I predict he might surprise with a 2nd place finish.

But, who am I but one of 10 million handicappers! LOL

Take care man,

Orb
          - Orb Farms

Comment

Freddies box is full cuz he keeps mailing me and saying "Send Nudes"

lol Bah
            I'm in trouble again.
            ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
            Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
            https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

LMFAO

(Laughing my flabby abs off)

Too much......Brian, that might go down as the BEST "funny" you ever made......Spilled Dr. Pepper on keyboard.....or more accurately, spit/sprayed Dr. Pepper involuntarily on keyboard after reading your response.

Orb
              Last edited by Orb Farms; 05-05-2018, 04:57 PM.
              - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
              X