Site layout change request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site layout change request

Horse notes should be just below the horse name where the tabs are....its very annoying to have to scroll all the way to the bottom every time for your own notes.

View All - Only a few races show when you get to enter a horse. When you click view all it leaves you at the bottom. This is wrong...when you click view all it should take back to the top. As is you have to scroll ll the way up to the top.

View all - workouts. Same issue as above.

These are functionality issues that I believe can be improved for the good of the trainers. I also miss the ability to click a race and all your eligible horses would pop up. Made entering races much easier.

Thanks
    Tockyocky Racing
    From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

I like the idea of being able to click on a race and see all your eligible horses.

Comment

"I also miss the ability to click a race and all your eligible horses would pop up. Made entering races much easier"

I you had this feature, It's hard to think it would be removed. This is a great feature and lots of unraced horses can see the light of day.

Comment

Yes this was a feature C Man. I'm not sure what happened but I have a feeling it was replaced by either the sort save options or the race que.

Lone can you answer this?
        Tockyocky Racing
        From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

Working...
        X