12F Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12F Training

I have always wondered why 12 furlongs isn't an option with training. It is one of the more common racing distances and most times is a different instruction to 10f and 11f. It would take the guesswork out if added. Not a pressing issue but if there is no compelling reason for it not to be included in the pull-down training menus, can it be added at some stage?

Norm
    "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

I wondered about this quote a while ago. Came to my own conclusion that daily training would result in too quick of a turn around and horses would race too often so either in an attempt to keep the game somewhat realistic or prevent overtaking it was removed but that's just my theory. File this in the socks folder lol
    ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

I've wondered the same for some time...good question. Let me see what I can find

Comment

My guess is that there was a limit on the distances that could be added to training. If that can't be adjusted, then I suggest getting rid of 3F.

Comment

Ok I am gonna try something for all of you because I am fearless. Wish me luck and that the site doesn't crash

Comment

Everytime I try to train a horse my toilet flushes......???? lol
            ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
            Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
            https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Ok check it out...i added more weight options in the training dropdown

I added 2 miles I'll fix

Comment

I just might be born for this site....have fun boys and girls

I have to fix the 2 mile text in box but its training 1 1/2 miles

Comment

Hi Admin and thanks alot but check out the new weights when i try using them i get a message saying " UNDEFINED " for all of them 119 121 and so on have a look into it for me ...........Pancho

Comment

Raining on my parade. I'll take the weights away for the moment. I have old banners to fix tonight. I'll try again later

Sorry

Comment

Thanks Toc for the 1 1/2. and thanks Norm for raising the issue.

Comment

Don't forget Bossman if u get chance to fix the issue with the weights thanks again.............Pancho

Comment

ANY update concerning the weight issue where training is concerned ? ..........Pancho

Comment

Hi Pancho

There is no weight issue. Training is unchanged. Your request was to add more weight options and this is in the pipeline and I'll do my best.

Comment

There is a side benefit to this. The meters seem to be easier to manage. I should have thought of this a long time ago

Norm

Comment

Working...
                              X