Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas

Folks,

Looking for a mix of ideas for new programming or corrections, cleanups etc etc. Submitting work orders on Monday for the week. Feel free to hammer away below.

Thanks

This may not necessarily be related...but we could use...
    Password reset on home page. I forgot my password and could not find a 'I forgot password' button or similar.
    Usually browser remembers but they have been acting up so I cleaned up a bit. Turns out I had it written down (old school). Still could not find the file, but then I did. So all is good.

Comment

I think the Foal Royalties tab needs tweaking. It appears to list claimed and retired horses (which don't generate royalties) which I doubt was the original intention of the person suggesting it.
      "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Norm do you have an example of this? We only want active and currently own the rights to this.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisman View Post
          This may not necessarily be related...but we could use...
          Password reset on home page. I forgot my password and could not find a 'I forgot password' button or similar.
          Usually browser remembers but they have been acting up so I cleaned up a bit. Turns out I had it written down (old school). Still could not find the file, but then I did. So all is good.
          Thanks Chrisman. We need to have either a reset or a contact us link right there for forgot passwords. I am not sure why this was built in the current way unless it was to eliminate some security concerns. This has reminded me now that we need a "contact us" link or form box that can be placed in various places.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
            Norm do you have an example of this? We only want active and currently own the rights to this.

Thank you
            The following are examples of horses that I have listed under the Foal Royalties tab

Pantera - retired
            Pure Panther - retired
            Two Ton Panther - this was bred by me but claimed by Chrisman
            Panther Power - bred by me but claimed by Chrisman
            Tallinn - retired
            Wet Dynamite - retired
            Dot Painting - bred by me but bought by Chrisman
            etc etc etc

I probably bred horses while the sire/broodmare were on the public Sires/Mares pages with percentages. If these horses are claimed/bought, the tab sees these as royalty revenue which isn't the case.

I have over 100 horses listed in the tab but I am sure there are only about 20 or so that are valid currently. The number of retired horses is extensive and would be a nightmare for you to erase manually

Norm

"There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Thanks Norm

The code is suppose to only look for active horses. The retired part is probably an easy correction. The other piece Pritpal will have to figure out lol...my skills are pretty good but not that good.

Comment

Working...
              X