No announcement yet.

3 year old create challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think there is any limitation on entries per stable.
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

There are 11 entries so far. If any race splits I will still honor my incentive i.e. each heat winner receives the respective free breed.

​In the unlikelihood of 2 or more horses being unbeaten after the 3 listed races, then the 5 breeds to each sire will be shared accordingly.

"There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Thanks i put 2 in also

Comment

I bought a 10 pack to try and support this series and I got 3 pretty good sprinters but none of them could get these distances without at least a quarter mile head start so I would like to support this series in another way. I am going to retire 2 stallions that I think have a decent chance to be good sires. One is Angel Pride who has a decent pedigree and the ability to win a Q race in his career. The other is Power Cat who never won a race but made $30K in 11 races against Q and TC company. Power Cat has a very nice pedigree. He is by Power Bolt who is the 35th all time leading sire by average earnings per offspring out of El Tigre who has produced a multiple stakes winner of over $200K so far.

I'm going to offer breedings to them in a little different way for this series. Every stable who enters a horse in one of these races and doesn't earn any of the purse will get a free breeding to their choice of these stallions. This offer is on a race by race basis so any non earners in the 6/5 race get a free breeding, the 6/12 race a free breeding, etc. This is also based on stables not entries so for example if a stable enters more than one horse in a race and none of the horses earn any purse money that stable will get one breeding. If one of the stables entries earns any purse money then that stable is not eligible for the breeding from that race but can still earn one from one of the future races.

If a race splits the divisions will be combined for determination of breeding winners so if a stable earns purse money in either division they are not eligible for a breeding from that race.

Everybody who enters this series will be a winner in one way or another. Good luck to all.
          Last edited by And More Racing Stable; 06-03-2017, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Current Standings After Race 1

Juan For The MOney 8 pts
            Biggie Smalls 7 pts
            Metal Queen 7 pts
            Single Intent 6 pts
            T C Winner 6 pts
            Wile Coyote 5 pts
            Triple Action 5 pts
            I have a Chance 4 pts
            Duffy Duck 4 pts
            Normtalkedmeintoit 3 pts
            Dragon Miss 3 pts
            Trickster Bms 2 pts
            Another K 2 pts
            Devious Bms 1 pts
            Rumble Bms 1 pts
            ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
            Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
            https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Originally posted by Trunoble Lodge View Post
              To sweeten the deal I can offer the following:

​1st heat winner: Free breed to North South Union

2nd heat winner: Free breed to Googleplex

​3rd heat winner: A free breed to both.

​Same horse wins all 3 heats: Five free breeds to both.
              Norm I'd like to donate my free breed to the 2nd place finisher in my heat which is Dragon Tattoo

Cheers
              John

Comment

ok NSU is up on the Breeder's Page for Dragon.

Comment

Thank you to you both. If either of you would like a breed to any of mine just let me know.

Comment

My pleasure. She looks like a decent type keeping with the grey offspring. Union Gap, dammit why didn't I think of that name! Good luck with her/

Comment

The qualifiers for my breeding offer from the first set of races are...
                      Flip Farms
                      Beastmode Stables
                      TNT

If you guys would like a free breeding to either Angel Pride or Power Cat PM me and I'll set it up for you. Just bear with me because I'm travelling on business this week and my time is somewhat limited but I will get them set up for you.

Comment

The creates are still only 42k for 10 pack . There are still chances to win this by entering the next race on the 12th ..

​The discounted price will be raised back to 55k tomorrow after next races closes. thanks and Good Luck
                        Admin.

Comment

Qualifiers for my free breeding offer from today's race are...

Panama Farms
                          Greeko Holdem
                          Dragon Tattoo
                          TNT

PM me if you would like a free breeding to either Angel Pride or Power Cat

Comment

Congrats Beastie Boy, a fine race. I gave you just a tad too much start coming off the home turn and having to run along the outside fence couldn't quite nail you on the line. Seeing that you prefer to buy Creates and may not have a suitable broodmare yet, I have a deal for you....

Option 1: Use the free Googleplex breed with your own choice of broodmare at any time.
                            Option 2: I bred a 2yo using Googleplex, had to geld him but his workouts now are equal to the best in my stable (of any breeds).
                            Option 3: There is no option 3.
                            Option 4: A proven Googleplex 2yo filly that won her one and only start in an Open Mdn (9 starters) rating 98.

Choose wisely Grasshopper....

Comment

The 3rd and final heat will be run next week. Seeing that no horse is unbeaten after the first two heats, I will add the two options that the Beast discards to the promised Googleplex and North South Union breeds to the winner of the 3rd leg (10f) If the race splits, the fastest heat time gets all the loot. I don't think Juan For The Money can be beat again as 10f was his best workout time overall. Prove me wrong.

N

Comment

Current Standings After Race 2

Juan For The MOney 19 pts
                                Metal Queen 15 pts
                                I have a Chance 14 pts
                                Biggie Smalls 13 pts
                                Devious Bms 13 pts
                                Single Intent 11 pts
                                Rumble Bms 10 pts
                                Triple Action 9 pts
                                Trickster Bms 9 pts
                                T C Winner 8 pts