X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice turn out - nice work . Thanks
    Admin.

Comment

We had a broken record today @ Santa Anita , congrats to Burky on shattering the 7F record with Special Emperor

wow 101 Beyer rating
      https://www.digitaldowns.us/new_race_...1406&p2=911404

Comment

Nice going...and congrats to the winners.

Comment

John,

Your enthusiasm and energy is relentless......I (we) as a community appreciate all that you do.......Next season, you'll get another free breed from "you know who" just for being so dedicated and amped to keep the momentum going here.

[EDIT] I believe it was The King who took the reins last week and made a huge day of TCR racing options...... This has been a VERY cool addition to the regular race card, and with the quick turnaround time, it opens up doors for a lot of horses to enter races the might not otherwise be able to enter. Thanks to both of you!

Your event was a SMASH hit.

Thanks to you on behalf of the community.

My Very best,
          Orb
          Last edited by Orb Farms; 08-06-2017, 08:34 AM.
          - Orb Farms

Comment

Originally posted by Orb Farms View Post
            John,

Your enthusiasm and energy is relentless......I (we) as a community appreciate all that you do.......Next season, you'll get another free breed from "you know who" just for being so dedicated and amped to keep the momentum going here.

[EDIT] I believe it was The King who took the reins last week and made a huge day of TCR racing options...... This has been a VERY cool addition to the regular race card, and with the quick turnaround time, it opens up doors for a lot of horses to enter races the might not otherwise be able to enter. Thanks to both of you!

Your event was a SMASH hit.

Thanks to you on behalf of the community.

My Very best,
            Orb
            ​Thanks Orb

Qualifiers are one thing but these types of races adds an extra flavour to the Race Card, that excites people.

Cheers

Comment

All free breeds given out to the winners

Thanks again for taking part in the races and good luck

Comment

Working...
              X