next Seasons Big race rules and Post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next Seasons Big race rules and Post

Big Race Big Money Race Your best Is What You Want? look At This 07-31-2017, 07:56 PM

Been thinking about a Big race Since greek Started his
    So here is just a ideal but IMO It seems like a very Good one and simple for the most part
    here goes
    Whats needed......
    10 Die Hard players who will put up 20k each month to be pulled out by Lone or B Each Month and you cant miss one That's a Total of 250.00 each month
    Now you does this each Month for 4 months

Now The race would be for 2yr olds mixed and to run this race would cost 50.00 to enter
    1. All horses DD Breed
    2.after 30 days of racing in new season players then Vote on distance they would like
    3.This race should be run just a few days before the end of season but after finals
    4. Normal payouts none of this all get paid
    5. Jocks Picked by earnings
    6. Password protected

1. King G Racing
    2.Greeko
    3. Aloya
    4. Ms Stables
    6.Chrisman
    8 T C Farms

Rules For The DD Champion Of Champions.... ( Just a thought)
    1. 20k per month from each stable who enters
    2. 50k to enter this race
    3.All horses must be DD Breed
    4. Distance will be voted on By trainers that are running this race any track any surface
    5. 8 Trainers or less 6F and up
    6...9 or more trainers the distance will be 7F and up
    7. Max of 12 trainers to race in this race
    8. Password protected
    9. 2yr olds Mixed
    10. Distance to be Voted on By Sept 30 2017 and set
    11. Once 12 trainers have entered the nom for trainers is closed... And unlike the others we had when its closed its closed...
    12. Normal Payouts... No All Spots paid
    13. Jocks are by earnings
    14. Any trainer wishing to fund a small stable is allowed.. ... ( A list of small stables that may want to get in will be posted here later) trainers funding a small stable choose how or who they wish to fund...
    15. race will run Before Breeders cup
    Last edited by King G Racing; 09-14-2017, 07:44 PM.
    The King Has Spoken

Once your first payment is pulled there will be no refund of any kind if you decide you don't wish to race... Just To make sure all spots stay full TY G
    The King Has Spoken

Comment

I think I'm out now G, not sure what my plans are, thanks for the opportunity though, 4 1/2 months is a long ways off, anything could happen in that time where a man might not be able to pay. I think he should have the right to sell or cash in for at lease 75%. Plus I thought there was some spots being held for new stables. Im afraid if I get locked in to this race and the rules change, Ill have no way out. Good luck to everyone, should be a hum-dinger

Comment

G...you are obviously concerned about earnings for jockey selection not being influenced by BC earnings but how about Champ finals earnings which are large too or what if someone creates a big race during the season like Greeko and you did this season. Those races can wildly influence a horse's earnings for jockey selection in this race. I think you have some holes in your rules that need to be figured out and decided on my friend.

Comment

Sounds good to me

Comment

Like I said AMR I am not stuck on rules nor am I trying not to be open about this.. I also posted anyone had any suggestions please post them . But no one has and all you did was state I have holes in the rules... What holes? As far as earnings Well the race will be the last week of the season most horses that enter will have made what they will for the season. As far as any other races coming up your right I have no ideal I made a point and said I thought it be fair if theses horses didn't run the BC but who am I to say... It be really simple if instead of saying chit like you have holes in the rules stated what rules u think suck or what the holes are.. Once again try n do something some guys want and again it just makes u think wtf am I doing this for . I don't need the headache... So AMR if u want to take over have at it MY FRIENd or anyone else .... doesn't matter to me Chit

As far as once your entered and the money the reason that rule was brought up was because as the season goes along and you see that you might not have the best horse or cant breed one then you drop out wanted to keep that from happening
            The King Has Spoken

Comment

G...I said what I thought the holes were. Why be concerned about BC earnings when someone might set up another Sunshine Stakes type race where a horse might earn $400 like WCR's did. That would influence earnings far more than the BC would so it's my opinion that some guidelines should be addressed in that regard or the objection to BC earnings should be dropped.

Don't get so upset all the time man...you always say you want suggestions or opinions yet whenever someone gives you one you get all uppity about it. Relax...if you don't really want comments and opinions then don't ask for them anymore and I won't offer mine.
              Last edited by And More Racing Stable; 08-08-2017, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King G Racing View Post

5.And a Big point I think should be is none of theses horses should be allowed to run the breeders race if before them because of the earning factor.

Confused by breeders race. do you mean breeders cup at the end of the season or the DD championship/Create Challenge Series?

Just trying to get on the same page as everyone.
                ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Breeders Cup ... But I said I don't think they should but isn't a rule that was in the post before I made rules
                  The King Has Spoken

Comment

Cooler heads.....It takes a LOT of planning to organize this, and when someone like G begins to assemble the blueprint, he will come across little doors and windows that we disagree on with him....I think the issue here is the tone and level of professionalism. As the WORST example to make this statement, and as a hypocrite, We are better than this. We have a VERY good foundation, now let's hammer out the specifics, keeping a "Less is More" approach, where simplicity makes things easiest. I have had a change of heart too. I want to KEEP it SIMPLE.

Together, we can make a VERY cool race. It's almost "there". While we DO need to be VERY specific about rules, I believe we CAN afford to allow withdrawls at 75% returns, because by the time we get to the aforementioned "Nomination Deadline", say Month #2, there will be stables who found a STAR, and they will be BEGGING to get in.

Let's keep an open mind, and work together. No, I am never going to be confused with Master "KUMBAYA", but, these are tiny details, and they don't slow our momentum.

Keep your collective chins up!

Orb
                    - Orb Farms

Comment

As I stated before any holes you see just tell me simple. Be more then happy to look into it... As far as the 75% refund if someone wants out.. IMO and a few others this rule needs to be put in place.. We wish to have this race filled by the end of sept and closed.... once closed as in the rules its closed... There will be a few Contest and a few other things in the beginning of next month to help Fill this race and to give some a chance to enter it at a very low cost... they will be posted very soon
                      The King Has Spoken

Comment

Not saying we cant discuss the pros n cons of someone wanting out. and a refund..
                        The King Has Spoken

Comment

OK,,, I still see my name on the list and that's fine, I like the way its coming together but want to ask a couple question. How many spots are being put up for free to Contest and who will be eligible to run for them? This Idea might be a reason the card is not filling, some are waiting to see if they can win a free spot and its not giving us a close time and might carry on to the new year. I also think anyone donating these spots should pay in full up front to save any complications down the road. Wouldn't want a guy winning a 1/2 paid for spot,,,lol I think it is very important that these free spot owners HAVE to breed their own horses or BUY them, NO loners from other stables. I think this should be added to the rules if everyone agrees.

I think the question AMRS has been answered because of all the other large money races the rule about not running in Cup races has been canceled Correct? I'm glad about that one because I intent to start breeding right after age change and don't want to handicap any of my breeds on where they can race.

Everything is looking good for the stables that have entered, but I guess what is lacking is some clarifications on the free spots and how they are going to be handled.

I hope these question are inbound and of interest to more then just me. WCR

Comment

Sorry I forgot to remove your name.. If you wish it to be remove just let me know..G..
                            One thing is for certain is any contest held will pay for the entire spot for that person.

I don't see anyone giving up a horse that might win this race to anyone..Dont think that will be a concern but will listen to players thoughts
                            As far as spots held for contest or what ever we do to fill this race as of right now one is planed for sure Hoping players just jump in n fill this race but that remains to be seen. 1 spot is held right now for contest. other idea will be used if need to fill this
                            The layout for the contest will be posted soon after i finalize with lone...
                            Trying to keep everything very simple here so there is no issues
                            Trying to get it closed and distance voted on By end of Sept TY G
                            The King Has Spoken

Comment

Not clear enough for me. I think these free spots have screwed up a great race by making things NOT simple! Maybe the free spots should be withdrawn and have a race of the year with who ever can breed and afford to enter it. That's what I call simple. If these free spots can be won by the Community like Greeko suggested, then I will try to win a spot. If they are for SMALL stables like Orb suggested then I'm against favoritism to stables that have been here longer then I have and have the same chances of breeding a winner for this race but get a free shot at it because I have 100 horses and they have 70.
                              YES, please remove my name from the list, I still have time to change my mind or MAYBE win a spot.

Comment

Working...
                              X