X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Anita Saturdays

Setting up a few races for tomorrow at Santa Anita

​Good Luck at the races

Orb, Congrats on DEFIANT Q win with a full 12 horse card, seems Gratecko breeding days aren't over quit yet after all. maybe its these SAS races that your horse has trouble with.
    11/29/17-S33
    [COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]11-26-2017, 02:53 AM[/COLOR]

Gratecko the sire isn't producing winners. That's why I auctioned him off. I couldn't handle him anymore.

Sire produces fast horses but they seem to run 2nd best all the time.

Defiant was closing late. It was very close. Post 7 is very tough to overcome as well. Next time might be better.

Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 11-26-2017, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Well, I think in Defiant's debut race, it was LITERALLY the first time all season I got "mad" (mad being a relative term), because I saw the breeding, the new multi-train from outside posts, etc.....and I thought I had a good COLT, an ungelded one that could launch a career on the track and in the breeding shed.......I wanted that horse to win his debut "So MUCH", I got my realities a little out of proportion.

Like Poker, Billiards, Darts, etc..... Racing takes equal part skill, nerve, finesse, and luck. I think that as in all of the other aforementioned games of skill, this one is not unique.....in that we often (and especially with young ones) live to see another race, another game, another chance.

Thanks WCR.....He is resting up for the next and FINAL Qualifier, so he won't make an appearance at sunny Santa Anita today, but I have two others entered at Santa Anita.....I will hold my tongue on likely outcomes (at least for my horses) in the two I entered

Best of luck to you WCR!.....
      - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
      X