Norm's Birthday Bash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norm's Birthday Bash

My 64th birthday is on Thursday December 7th and you guys can help me celebrate. I will donate 64K to a special race. Because of the short notice, it will have to be a TCR and it will be U.S. date not Australian. I am still sorting out finer details with Lone but I am asking it to be a 2yo Create only race, 10F dirt BEL with the kicker being that no horse can be trained before the race. They can be vetted, with adds and/or horseshoes but no geldings, it will be a blind entry race. I have asked Lone to donate a special Create code that can be used by all participating stables. Just one entry per stable and I won't be eligible.

Password: 64candles

I'll pass on more details when I can.

Norm
    "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

It's nice to know you're never too old to shave a few years off your publicly stated age
    Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

God said let there be light . The next day Norm showed up. Happy Birthday

here are the codes .I will post race shortly . Good Luck

All vouchers issued:
      K0W6LVLF
      DLWUMQEN
      XXQU4RIO
      Admin.

Comment

race has been posted . Good Luck
        Admin.

Comment

Thanks Lone for putting it together.

Slight change of plans.

Seeing that Lone has kindly donated 3 vouchers. Training is allowed but only one of the voucher horses can be entered in this race..

With the race scheduled for the last race of the day on Thursday, no password needed.

Side contest: best name of race entry gets 13K (Aragon's age)

Good luck to all

Norm

Comment

I forgot that you and my daughter Megan's birthday are on the same day 😎. Have a Happy Birthday Sir.
            Pat
            *Donovan Stables*
            Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

Thanks Lone and Norm.

13? Awesome, I'll be sure to let the bank know I'm legally unable to pay the mortgage when it's due! Big Christmas bonus for me
              Last edited by Aragon Stables; 12-06-2017, 09:33 AM. Reason: Typing on phone is hard apparently
              Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Thanks to Norm and Lone. I got Kangaroo Court to enter says password need do I go ahead and enter?
                Pat
                *Donovan Stables*
                Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

Truthueselah is waiting to be entered. I assumed training meant gelding. Also need password.

Comment

Thanks Norm and Lone, I entered one of the three horses, name is Stormin Norman. The other two will need to be geld. Happy B-Day I used the password: 64candles

Comment

Norm: Thanks for the race but just want to clarify, can horse be gelded or not?
                      STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Race will not split - first 12 in get in . So please get them in as soon as possible .Good Luck
                        Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Of The Desert View Post
                          Norm: Thanks for the race but just want to clarify, can horse be gelded or not?
                          ​Geldings are allowed now. Sorry for the confusion. My initial set-up was based on one Create code but with Lone's generosity of 3 codes, I believe it will be a better race if stables use the best of the 3 workers.

​There is a password: 64candles.

NOrm
                          Last edited by Trunoble Lodge; 12-06-2017, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info Norm, I like your original idea the best but NORM FARTS DUST will be entered and probably finish dead last lol. The way mine is training he will probably finish the race on my birthday which is the 8th lol.
                            Last edited by Star Of The Desert; 12-06-2017, 06:25 PM.
                            STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                            LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                            HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Birthday Deathbed has been entered.

Happy Birthday!
                              Doing is the best way of saying

Comment

Working...
                              X