X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dragon Tattoo View Post
    When I'm 64 has been entered. Happy birthday you old codger
    ​Thanks Tony, I resemble that remark!
    "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Those were the days.

Comment

Happy Birthday Norm. Was busy and didnt post but of course I have entered the race. I have to enter all the races I can with my small stable as if you haven't looked at the career stats we are in a race to 6000. I figure you'll just pass me right before the 6000 mark but I am going to give it a try to hold you off. I have an idea for a race to celebrate the 6000 win total that everyone can participate in. I bring it up as we get closer. Once again Happy Birthday and Good luck at the races,
        Eddie

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorandtaryn View Post
          Happy Birthday Norm. Was busy and didnt post but of course I have entered the race. I have to enter all the races I can with my small stable as if you haven't looked at the career stats we are in a race to 6000. I figure you'll just pass me right before the 6000 mark but I am going to give it a try to hold you off. I have an idea for a race to celebrate the 6000 win total that everyone can participate in. I bring it up as we get closer. Once again Happy Birthday and Good luck at the races,
          Eddie
          ​I honestly hadn't noticed those lifetime win stats Eddie. Yes, include me in your idea in whatever capacity. I do have a chance overhauling you on wins if you stay as a small stable but have absolutely no chance of topping your money won total, small stable or not.

Norm

Comment

Raced has been closed. Should post in a couple of minutes. Will try to be in chat tonight during the race.
            ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
            Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
            https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Thanks Brian. Some very good names but only one winner.

Buddha gets the nod and the 13K.

Good luck to everyone in the race.

I just cannot understand why Sutherland chose mine over all the others. One of Life's little mysteries I guess.

Norm

Comment

..."I just cannot understand why Sutherland chose mine over all the others. "...

I thinks she likes older guys...lol

Comment

Happy Birthday Norm. Enjoy, nd thanks for the race.

Comment

Thanks Dan. Good to see you back. I noticed that the Handicapper has your's as the favorite to win it. Good luck

N

Comment

Congrats to Chrisman. A strong win by Birthday Bash from a bad alley out in the car park. Well done Burky, Eddie and Mike getting the minor prizes. Eric collected the Best Name prize and commiserations to the rest of stables, better luck in the 65th Birthday Bash.

Thanks to Lone/Brian for their help setting it up.

Now the focus is on the Champ series.

Good luck

Norm

Comment

Thanks Norm...and thanks again for putting on the race. I owe you a birthday toast...Cheers...
                        btw, it't don't look like you can be stopped for the training title again this season...great game you're playing..

Comment

Happy birthday youngster and thanks for sponsoring the race even though the one router I got is a dud. I did get a couple sprinters who might be decent so all is good. Many more to you man.

Comment

Working...
                          X