Santa Anita Saturdays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Anita Saturdays

I posted 3 races for tomorrow (Dec 9) at Santa Anita.

​Winner will get a Greeko Bred yearling untrained.

Win with a first time starter and I will award the winner 15K to cover the breeding cost.

​Good Luck at the races.
    Last edited by Greeko Holdem; 12-08-2017, 11:46 PM.

Thanks Greeko , We have added some BC . Good Luck
    Admin.

Comment

Unbelievable nobody could beat me in these races today. Wasn't expecting a sweep... Sorry fellas!!

Eddie , Buddha and Foggy will each get a free yearling for being runner ups.

Next Saturday we will have more Santa Anita races.. but I will not enter any of my horses in these races and I will add some free credits ... stay tuned

Comment

Foggy, Buddha and Eddie your free yearling is up for you.

​Good Luck Fellas

Comment

Congrats John, your winning percentage in your races since you started them is unbelievable, and these are HUGE purses, relative to weekly races. Much more money than anything on the race card not named Qualifier.

Congrats

Orb
          - Orb Farms

Comment

Originally posted by Orb Farms View Post
            Congrats John, your winning percentage in your races since you started them is unbelievable, and these are HUGE purses, relative to weekly races. Much more money than anything on the race card not named Qualifier.

Congrats

Orb
            ​Santa Anita Saturdays were created to better the site, I think most people like them and appreciate them.

Saturday Dec 16th, I'm sponsoring a race at Santa Anita and will not enter a horse... stay tuned for details.

Comment

Working...
            X